Giveaway F*#K YOU 2020 Giveaway - DEALER BUTTONS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20201021_204031.jpg

No, but definitely saw them there. I see this ad and ads for women’s pajamas a lot - not sure what that means about my browsing history.
Did you see the pajamas where the ass unzips? If so, our browsing histories are the same. I won’t say anything if you don’t. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Here is how I'm going to choose a Winner. When the signup period ends I will take all the names entered and put them in a Randomizer. I'll take the top 8 names from the randomizer each player will play one opponent and each will be dealt 7 cards. The best 5 card hand wins and when you win you move onto the next round. Round 1 - 1 vs 8 2 vs 7 3 vs 6 4 vs 5 Round 2 - Winner 1 v 8 vs 4 v 5 Winner 2 v 7 vs 3 v 6 CHAMPIONSHIP will be the two round 2 winners against each other.

Hi all my Mother has to have Colon surgery today sometime to remove a Cancerous mass causing issues for her. The mass was discovered last week after she was admitted after feeling abdominal pain for 2 weeks. The first week the doctor didn't want to admit her because of the high # of Covid cases in the Hospital. But during the second week it needed to be done. The thing that sucked is no one is allowed in the Hospital to visit. The good news is they don't believe anything has spread outside of her Colon. But they'll be more sure after the surgery. I meant to collect the names yesterday, but I got busy with things. I'll collect all of the names who entered in the randomizer tomorrow and then run the head to heads sometime in the middle of the week. Thanks.

Regards,
Mike

Hi all my Mother has to have Colon surgery today sometime to remove a Cancerous mass causing issues for her. The mass was discovered last week after she was admitted after feeling abdominal pain for 2 weeks. The first week the doctor didn't want to admit her because of the high # of Covid cases in the Hospital. But during the second week it needed to be done. The thing that sucked is no one is allowed in the Hospital to visit. The good news is they don't believe anything has spread outside of her Colon. But they'll be more sure after the surgery. I meant to collect the names yesterday, but I got busy with things. I'll collect all of the names who entered in the randomizer tomorrow and then run the head to heads sometime in the middle of the week. Thanks.

Regards,
Mike
Hope things go smoothly for your Mom. Take care.

Regards,
Mike

Take care of mom first. If you end up getting too busy I'll handle the giveaway for you (I'd remove my entry of course).

Good luck sir.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom