Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Have the following extra chips for sale:

100 x Mint Primary $1’s ($165 for the rack) SOLD

200 100 x VGC Primary $1’s ($150/rack) SOLD

100 x VGC Primary $25 ($200 for the rack) SOLD

160 x VGC Primary $100 ($450/rack or $90/barrel)

I’ll post pictures after I get off work today.

Last edited:
I would have taken the under on these not bering sold after 5 min
I felt the primary $1 and $25 were a bore, personally. I just received my sample the other day, and it’s the secondaries that move me. The primary hundo is nice though!

I felt the primary $1 and $25 were a bore, personally. I just received my sample the other day, and it’s the secondaries that move me. The primary hundo is nice though!
I personally liked the primary $1’s better than the secondary $1’s especially when they’re used with the primary $5’s. I just had to get a bunch to so I could get the set I wanted.

Not a huge fan of those myself but considering everything sold out that fast I am guessing these will sell too

Not a huge fan of those myself but considering everything sold out that fast I am guessing these will sell too
I can see the case for the $1’s, but the 8v $25’s were the best of the lot. The base color was moderately drab though. I’d rank the $1’s as equal, $5’s go to primary, $25’s primary, and $100 is a draw. But that’s just my opinion lol. Figured I’d pick up her cheaper chips if I thought they were equal.

I personally liked the primary $1’s better than the secondary $1’s especially when they’re used with the primary $5’s. I just had to get a bunch to so I could get the set I wanted.
I agree. Next to each other the primary 1s complimented the primary 5s very well. If I had built a set I would have gone that same route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom