Exclusive PCF Member Specials (19 Viewers)

Received a shipment email with tracking number, took a look today, see this - anyone else?

View attachment 1103700
Send me a PM and I'll check it for you tomorrow. More than likely we created a label that might have had the shipping address wrong or insurance wasn't put onto it and we had to create another label. System may not have updated properly.

Appreciate the responses.

Shipping email was sent on the 20th, didn't check the tracking until this evening (21st). I would have assumed that if the label was cancelled, a new label (and new shipping email) would have been generated, probably by today.

Not worried in the least, just kinda surprised, and with USPS being such a mess, figured I'd check if anyone else had anything weird.

Had also sent an email earlier, again no concerns/worries

My last order said “Label created, not yet received” for most of the two days it took to reach my door.

Update; received an email back, guessing the old label was cancelled and replaced due to a problem/error, and when they did a new label/tracking number, the change was not emailed out. CS provided the new tracking number, package en route. Guessing it was pretty much what Okku stated.

So it's your fault! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
a0f5ba6d-8171-4b66-9fd0-46c590842a98_text.gif

but, yes.... it was me that made the label and did shipping on Monday :)

@Josh Kifer could you mill these for a Gear label?
..... I don't have a clue.

I am 99% sure I'd seen in an old thread (or two) that with these being full overlays, milling wasn't an option(?). Think it was mentioned that it messed up and tore the inside edges when milled(?). Thought I'd also seen that the overlays could be removed. I am 100% sure I saw a Crystal Park secondary frac with the overlay partially pulled off to show it could be done. Can I find it now? No. Reason I'm so sure? I did some searching when Spinetti's released the sale, and was contemplating whether I would remove the overlays or just the hot stamp for overlabel - or just call them out as whatever denom before a game.

I did find the foil removal thread..... https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...mp-on-an-inlay-gc-hinkley.64836/#post-2099965

Here are the extra Paulson color sample chips that we have available at the moment. They will be $9 per chip if anyone would be interested! They are all in very nice condition. Hopefully the pictures speak for themselves. Let me know if any additional pictures are needed!

Remember any order above $69 in CONUS qualifies for free shipping!

You can see our sample set of 62 chips up for auction here at this link.

IMG-1656.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-1657.jpg
    IMG-1657.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 48

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom