Exclusive PCF Member Specials (11 Viewers)

The latest installment of Non-Nevada state chips is now online. See some cool out of state chips we have in small quantities at the link. There are a few chips some of you are going to want. I just published this:

https://spinettisgaming.com/blogs/c...n-nevada-state-chips-online-for-sale-volume-6

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @Av8tion @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @markleteenie @GianThaMan @gopherblue @HaRDHouSeiNC @Ben8257 @David O @cpac54 @gopherblue @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83

Last edited:

Definitely easier to find and sort through! Any chance of getting an idea of inventory? Hard to decide on new chips to adopt if there might only be 10 of them total.

Yes, yes, we can and should email you. But I also got the feeling that it takes time out of your day to keep checking on available stock for us

Definitely easier to find and sort through! Any chance of getting an idea of inventory? Hard to decide on new chips to adopt if there might only be 10 of them total.

Yes, yes, we can and should email you. But I also got the feeling that it takes time out of your day to keep checking on available stock for us
PRO TIP: You just try to add 1000 to your cart and it will adjust down to the available amount... :whistle: :whistling:

1596758420321.png

Whether you realize it or not, I'm paid to field such requests. So you can send me as many chip inventory questions as you not. So you aren't bothering me.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom