Exclusive PCF Member Specials (7 Viewers)

This rack of yellow roulette chips would be great for a relabel job. The price is $69. The first one who sends me a private message gets them.

IMG_5491.jpg

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @HaRDHouSeiNC @David O @cpac54 @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83 @SurfCity USA @pacmartine @ReallyGoodUsername @upNdown @Don Clay @davislane @RowdyRawhide @TKEUofM @Rieguy @juankay20 @Bluegrass Poker @cpac54 @72o @Josh Kifer @Irish @ADS Aviator @Ben8257 @sbp8984 @moordb @Pinkdan @MilouPilou1

I get asked for these often. We now have 30 Cactus Jack 50 cent chips. The price for the lot of 30 chips is $150 with free shipping in the lower 48 in the United States. The first one to message me will get them. Hard to find. I know many of you love these.

IMG_5498.jpg

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @HaRDHouSeiNC @David O @cpac54 @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83 @SurfCity USA @pacmartine @ReallyGoodUsername @upNdown @Don Clay @davislane @RowdyRawhide @TKEUofM @Rieguy @juankay20 @Bluegrass Poker @cpac54 @72o @Josh Kifer @Irish @ADS Aviator @Ben8257 @sbp8984 @moordb @Pinkdan @MilouPilou1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom