Exclusive PCF Member Specials (11 Viewers)

Off white, per the ChipGuide (edit: but sometimes their color scans are off too)
1600463562840.png

We are having a PCF sale on our 500+ Poker Chip Heavy Duty Faux Black Leather Case. Regularly $16.95, we are selling these for $10 each. If you'd like one or a few, send me a private message and I can invoice you. Please note that there will be a shipping charge.

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @Av8tion @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @markleteenie @GianThaMan @gopherblue @HaRDHouSeiNC @David O @cpac54 @gopherblue @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83 @SurfCity USA @pacmartine @ReallyGoodUsername

IMG_4730.jpg
IMG_4731.jpg

We are having a PCF sale on our 500+ Poker Chip Heavy Duty Faux Black Leather Case. Regularly $16.95, we are selling these for $10 each. If you'd like one or a few, send me a private message and I can invoice you. Please note that there will be a shipping charge.

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @Av8tion @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @markleteenie @GianThaMan @gopherblue @HaRDHouSeiNC @David O @cpac54 @gopherblue @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83 @SurfCity USA @pacmartine @ReallyGoodUsername

View attachment 540324View attachment 540325
Buying 7 qualify for free shipping? #scrubcasedonkey

Buying 7 qualify for free shipping? #scrubcasedonkey

Any quantity will have a shipping charge. However, if you do the math on what you save per case, it starts to lessen the shipping charge by a lot.

And nothing to be sad about @RocAFella1. 7 cases would equal almost a $49 savings.

Don't be sad @RocAFella1 you could have ended up paying $17/case and ended up not realizing your a couple of dollars short of the free shipping and paid double what you would have if you'd just picked up another case or like a $3 chip ... like me :dead::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom