Exclusive PCF Member Specials

liftapint

Full House
Reaction score

Quicksilver-75

Full House
Reaction score
@Spinettis Gaming
Had a great time looking through your store. Thanks for the help in rounding out a few sets of TRK's and offering some sweet deals. It was great meeting your staff and looking through your massive collection. Definitely a high point of my trip. Even my wife was blown away. Which is a good thing because she no longer feels that "I" have "too many" chips! :p

Steve/Quick.

Spinettis Gaming

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
@Spinettis Gaming
Had a great time looking through your store. Thanks for the help in rounding out a few sets of TRK's and offering some sweet deals. It was great meeting your staff and looking through your massive collection. Definitely a high point of my trip. Even my wife was blown away. Which is a good thing because she no longer feels that "I" have "too many" chips! :p

Steve/Quick.
It's true we have a lot of chips. More ideas than you guys know what to do with. We are the Toys R Us of chip stores.

Spinettis Gaming

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Strip club of chips. Everybody wants to be there and they come bearing lots of cash.
That's pretty good. Amazon of chips isn't bad either.

We're not closing any time soon.

You're better off coming here first with all your cash than hitting the tables first. Always remember that. And it's best to come by yourself or other diehards if you want to spend a lot of time here.

Top Bottom