Exclusive PCF Member Specials (9 Viewers)

Last edited:
This lot of 58 RHC Yellow chips is 75 cents each. There will be a shipping charge. If interested, send me a private message for them. The first one to do so gets them.

These chips have been sold.

IMG_4347.jpg

Last edited:
You know you made it on PCF when you get a personal tag from @Spinettis Gaming on posts :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I finally got a chance to work with Spinettis when I was searching for some THC fracs. Great communication through email, really great chip vendor. I'm just waiting for a PCF offering from them of something I can use. I'm so pissed I missed the THC stuff they had a few weeks ago.

I finally got a chance to work with Spinettis when I was searching for some THC fracs. Great communication through email, really great chip vendor. I'm just waiting for a PCF offering from them of something I can use. I'm so pissed I missed the THC stuff they had a few weeks ago.
I’ll echo this. Love the communication and support provided by @Spinettis Gaming on all transactions and inquiries

I’ll echo this. Love the communication and support provided by @Spinettis Gaming on all transactions and inquiries
+1. Spinettis somehow managed to find me 1 more West 5 to add to my set. Just 99x more to go...

h67cALK.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom