Exclusive PCF Member Specials (17 Viewers)

Tick tock.
Just sayin'
1593192122346.gif

Who got the first rack of purple/blurples yesterday? The reason I ask is I have 20 of the same Klondike Sunset chips that I think are the same color match, if the buyer is interested in more.

Bah! I stopped getting notifications here for a couple of days for some reason... and miss some awesome purples and oranges.

Bah! I stopped getting notifications here for a couple of days for some reason... and miss some awesome purples and oranges.
Same has been happening to me. I "unwatched" then "watched" again. Notices will work for a day or two then stop

@Tommy

Same has been happening to me. I "unwatched" then "watched" again. Notices will work for a day or two then stop

@Tommy

Yes, I noticed it's not all notifications. I still get about 20 or 30 / day from PCF. This thread stopped (as did some others), but after I post in it, it works again for a little while

Yes, I noticed it's not all notifications. I still get about 20 or 30 / day from PCF. This thread stopped (as did some others), but after I post in it, it works again for a little while
I think it's just a timing thing, if you show inactivity to a certain thread for x time it doesnt update you anymore. Gotta remember theres thousands of members and the system has to manage all of them. Its technology and can do it but putting a limit on it makes it easier to accommodate everyone. That's alot of memory to be stored for a lot of threads/members

I think it's just a timing thing, if you show inactivity to a certain thread for x time it doesnt update you anymore. Gotta remember theres thousands of members and the system has to manage all of them. Its technology and can do it but putting a limit on it makes it easier to accommodate everyone. That's alot of memory to be stored for a lot of threads/members

Yup, as a Software Engineer, I get that. I was surprised though that a few days off inactivity in a thread causes it. There have been other threads where I've been inactive in them for longer but they have much fewer messages and I still get notifications on them (bumps). Perhaps it's because there's so much activity on this thread that the algorithm sees that it's been a lot of messages since I last posted on this one, and that triggers it.

Solution: make this thread my home page

don't worry... I'll post some pr0n pics of these chippies getting cleaned and oiled up so you can drool :)
Cool. Did you get the orange and purple? I think the orange might be the Paulson Arc Yellow color, and if it is I have just a barrel or so of both colors to match, if you want more.

Cool. Did you get the orange and purple? I think the orange might be the Paulson Arc Yellow color, and if it is I have just a barrel or so of both colors to match, if you want more.
I only got the oranges... I'm going to label them to be the 25c chips for my new cash set... let me know how many you have and how much yo want for them... I might consider expanding it a little..

Damn it I missed these. They are going to clean up sooooo nice.
I'm looking forward to it... for those who saw my post about starting up my custom set, the fracs were gonna be solid orange... so this is just ideal timing...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom