Exclusive PCF Member Specials (3 Viewers)

Since I get so many inquires about good quality yellow hat and cane and $5 yellow chips, I wanted to repost these. I still have a few racks of these. They are only $300 a rack. They are in great condition. You'll also get free shipping.

Go to checkout and you'll see the discount pop up. You must order a quantity of 100:

https://spinettisgaming.com/discount/mintclub?redirect=/products/mint-club-5-yellow-chip

IMG_2423.JPG

If you are interested in placing an order for any of these, send me a private message. We've had a lot of interest lately.

Over the last week, we've had a few requests for some Bud Jones trays. Each/tray side is $2. I have 60 sides left. See below examples of what they look like:

IMG_3834.jpg

I have 1 of the oversized 43 mm chip Bud Jones trays left as well for $3 each:

IMG_3901.jpg

Finally, I have 10 Paulson chip boxes that are $5 each.

IMG_3902.jpg

Last edited:
If you are interested in placing an order for any of these, send me a private message. We've had a lot of interest lately.

Over the last week, we've had a few requests for some Bud Jones trays. Each/tray side is $2. I have 60 sides left. See below examples of what they look like:

View attachment 418296

I have 3 of the oversized 43 mm chip Bud Jones trays as well for $3 each:

View attachment 418297

Finally, I have 7 Paulson chip boxes that are $5 each.

View attachment 418298
@WedgeRock

View attachment 418296

I have 3 of the oversized 43 mm chip Bud Jones trays as well for $3 each:

View attachment 418297

Finally, I have 7 Paulson chip boxes that are $5 each.

View attachment 418298
@Duck

To give an update, we went into our storage facility and found 110 more Bud Jones trays. Each side is $2. If you need any, send me a private message. I am sure they won't last long.

Update: We now have 90 Bud Jones chip trays left.

IMG_3834.jpg

Last edited:
Yep that stuff is magic. I use it when I just have a few to clean and it works much better (and easier) than soap and brush. Just smear a pea sized amount around the chip let it sit for 30 seconds and brush off with soft tooth brush and then rinse. Of course if I'm doing any sort of volume I use my ultrasonic instead.

Today, we show you this cool 400 Starburst chip set. On one side is your traditional Starburst chip logo. On the other side of the chip, it has the letters CGK. The price for the set is $679 with free shipping. If you are interested, send me a private message and I will process the order.

2020-03-17 (1).jpg

2020-03-17 (2).jpg

2020-03-17 (3).jpg

2020-03-17.jpg

Today, we show you this cool 400 Starburst chip set. On one side is your traditional Starburst chip logo. On the other side of the chip, it has the letters CGK. The price for the set is $679 with free shipping. If you are interested, send me a private message and I will process the order.

View attachment 424697

View attachment 424698

View attachment 424699

View attachment 424700
Almost looks like a "J" I wish it said "JKC" i would have these in a hurry!!

Sometimes we just have some really cool and random stuff here like this 400 chip set. This is one of those things. The price is going to be higher in the future, but we're giving the PCF community a chance to buy it for cheaper first.
Is the case included?

Also, just to give you an update on things we've told you about in the past, I'm down to around 2 barrels of our Oceanside Card Club $25 Chips. They are sharp edge/good condition chips. The price on those is $7 a chip. We sold one of the barrels this week. So the picture has 20 more chips than what we currently have. Free shipping over $69 if you buy 10 or more. Send me a private message if you'd like to order any.

IMG_3938.jpg

Last edited:
The 25 used condition Oceanside Card Club $10 chips have been sold.

What I have left:

450 very used $1 Oceanside Card Club chips for $1.50 a chip per a rack (bike tire condition)
50 of the $10 chip for $5 each
38 of the $25 chip for $7 each. (Have an additional 2 of a different variation)

If you are interested in any of them, you can send me a private message to place an order.

All orders over $69 qualify for free shipping.

Last edited:
Yep that stuff is magic. I use it when I just have a few to clean and it works much better (and easier) than soap and brush. Just smear a pea sized amount around the chip let it sit for 30 seconds and brush off with soft tooth brush and then rinse. Of course if I'm doing any sort of volume I use my ultrasonic instead.

Can you put it in the ultrasonic cleaner as the solution???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom