Cancelled Exceptional Paris $1s that I never should have bought in the first place (10 racks). (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statesvegas

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
As I assembled this limit set, I knew they would never be put into play and said as much in my ad seeking them. I figured they would sit in a drawer until something else shiny caught my eye and at that time I would likely sell them for a loss, and also said as much in my wanted ad. I Guess what? I was right on all counts. I know, I have issues.

Very clean, no color variation or staining, and these were harvested very early on. I am not good at judging condition, but I would say these are exceptional for these chips.

No splits for at least the first 24 hours, as I would like them all to go to the same home, and I may not decide to split them up at all. Hard to tell at this time. I believe I paid between $180 and $200 a rack for these, so I am going to go ahead and list them all for $1850 plus actual shipping. I will ship internationally, but I am truthful on customs forms and all risk shifts to the purchaser once they leave my hands at the post office for international sales. Racks not included, payment by PPF&F only. I'm going to be firm on this price. I am happy to keep them for my son if they don't sell.

I am happy to take/send some more photos if requested, but I am going to be putting these in some chip boxes in a few hours for either shipping or storage (depending how this sale goes). Additional photos after 4:00 or so will be taken of the chips in CPC boxes. I need the room in my chip drawers and the racks that these are sitting in, so these need to relocate to another home or the closet.

IMG_1752.jpeg

IMG_1754.jpeg

IMG_1755.jpeg

I have these boxed up to go into storage at my office in the morning if/when they remain unsold. I ordered a crap ton of racks from Key West yesterday to fulfill my upcoming needs.

I asked my son if he wanted me to keep these for him to take to college in the fall of '25, and his response was "Why would I want a limit set?".

I guess he doesn't have the same issues I do.
Lol, he will think about it a bit and then take you up on it.

Then about mid-semester he will go cash them in at face value for party money in Vegas

Lol, he will think about it a bit and then take you up on it.

Then about mid-semester he will go cash them in at face value for party money in Vegas
Not likely. In fact, he told me I could sell the Paris table topper I bought him to take to college at the same time I sell the chips.

I'm going to cancel this thread sometime this evening if these remain unsold, and in the future members can reach out to me to see if I still have them/am willing to let them go. I'm not going to remember to bump this thread to keep it visible, and to be fair I still kind of like these chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom