Everchanging Tiger Palace Sets - Feedback, Suggestions, Updates (1 Viewer)

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of iterations over the past two weeks. Figured would leave one place for feedback as I hopefully finalize. If you have or love something, please leave feedback for #1, #2, or #3.

I get that nothing is universally loved, just looking for feedback on the sets that a group came up with/suggested.

#1 Cash set. All it requires is over label on fracs as $5s. Wasn't overly in love with having the same setup as everyone else, and settled on this as a small cash set that works.
1676791228763.png

#2 Custom cali cash claw set. That obliviously is not the inlay, plan is for a slots' fruit inspired Berry/Barry design.
Red fracs, blue $1s, yellow $5s, purple $25s, white $100s.
1676791235570.png

#3 Limit NCV
Pretty simple. leaving it as is.
1676791222139.png

Like 2 & 3- if they’re both possible (I play mostly limit, but the cash set looks amazing).

1 is interesting, but not sure if the color shift would throw your folks off. If you break out the set at a PCF meet-up, will the mental math required cause any frustration? Do you care?

2 and 3 hell yes. There has to be many better options for the $5 in 1 imo
Same here. #3 makes me want to start playing limit, lol

#1 doesn't do it for me somehow. I think, given the other chips, I'd much rather see something like the prim. $5 instead of the sec. quarter there.

Same here. #3 makes me want to start playing limit, lol

#1 doesn't do it for me somehow. I think, given the other chips, I'd much rather see something like the prim. $5 instead of the sec. quarter there.
#3 is limit? Thought it was $5-$5 NL

1 is interesting, but not sure if the color shift would throw your folks off. If you break out the set at a PCF meet-up, will the mental math required cause any frustration? Do you care?
Where is the color shift? Blue $1, radiant $5, yellow $20, black $100 are standard. Look at AS cash lineup.

Surprised by support for all claw line up. Thought that maybe that was over done by now.

So it looks like the secondary fracs continued to get called out. Suppose those will be the first to get looked at for changing direction. I just don’t know of a red chip that does it for me, but good to have one last thing to fix.

Surprised by support for all claw line up. Thought that maybe that was over done by now.

So it looks like the secondary fracs continued to get called out. Suppose those will be the first to get looked at for changing direction. I just don’t know of a red chip that does it for me, but good to have one last thing to fix.
Or change the $1 to something simpler like 3d14 or 4d14 imo. That would make the red play

I’m nothing if not open and flexible.

I think next step will be getting them on felt. That will provide some real in person/in use feedback. I love the lineup, but the regular fleeting confusion with the yellow frac is what led to my blowing up my primary set.

So I think we’ll try to use em and see what people think.

I'm in the minority here but I actually like the $1 and frac $5. I'm a disciple of spot progression but don't see it as going backwards from 3d38 to tri moon.

I don’t think it goes backwards either. Just think it’s messier than need be. But fwiw I also don’t love the secondary frac (as a frac) and secondary 1 together as is either tbh. Prefer the green 50¢.

I'm in the minority here but I actually like the $1 and frac $5. I'm a disciple of spot progression but don't see it as going backwards from 3d38 to tri moon.
I'm here as well. I think #1 works and looks great. Really, all that is important is what you like and then you can push it on your players whether they like it or not! lol

Where is the color shift? Blue $1, radiant $5, yellow $20, black $100 are standard. Look at AS cash lineup.
Cali is typically blue $1, yellow $5, black $20, white $100. The red $5 follows Vegas, but the yellow $20 would throw me.

That’s also the claw pattern in 3. Having the same color represent different values in the same house could demand more brain cycles to manage. But it depends on his crew and how much he cares.

Do you think you will be able to acquire enough secondary quarters for a relabel? (not sure how many you have in hand). It feels like obtaining three to four racks of these to use as $5's will be a challenge.

Below is everyone on PCF looking for secondary quarters right now:

I don’t think it goes backwards either. Just think it’s messier than need be. But fwiw I also don’t love the secondary frac (as a frac) and secondary 1 together as is either tbh. Prefer the green 50¢.
Same I wish more were ordered, they are unicorns.

Do you think you will be able to acquire enough secondary quarters for a relabel? (not sure how many you have in hand). It feels like obtaining three to four racks of these to use as $5's will be a challenge.

Below is everyone on PCF looking for secondary quarters right now:
I have 2 and need 1 more.

I’m hoping for some help for the last rack. It took a big gambol (Super Bowl flip) just to get the second rack, and then I helped some folks after winning to pay it forward.

So as someone who has already traded away 3 racks of river unobtanium, fingers crossed to get one back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom