Even Stevens DB ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
anyone interested by a GB on these new release ?

Not a fan of the inlays... at all. I don't think many are. Nothing extremely special about the design/logo. Most people would consider these an amazing Paulson chip for relabeling. However, they're Paulsons, so any playable set you can muster would be great. That said, there's nothing wrong with checking on DB interest. Good luck with the project!

If there's still interest, I might try doing the art for it. I'm thinking about adding on either this or an Aztar Indiana button to the Garden City GB. I'd need a high res scan of an Even Stevens chip. The $100 would probably be the best to base it on, I'd assume.

I'll take a shot at the Even Stevens art if I can get a high resolution scan or a sample chip.

Do you have a chip and a scanner? It would be better if I could get it with at least twice the resolution, 1000 x 1000 pixels or more for the whole chip. It's roughly 500x500 on your scan. The $1 is probably the cleanest to work with.

The Garden City scan I took was about 2000x2000. All the flaws in the printing were easily visible.

On second though, it's going ok. The design is simple enough for me to fill in the blanks.

Here's a stab at it. Not sure how to handle the very plain inlay. It's a fine line between boring and too much.

Even Stevens Button.png

Here's an outline for the text, location dropped. Also, a navy gradient instead of gray.

Even Stevens Button outlines.png
Even Stevens Button outlines navy.png

Last edited:
I'll go with the navy, solid navy edge, unless I get some more input.

Sal at OWPS has a better vector trace of the "Even Stevens" text I want to use instead. Does everybody still like the navy elements and the outlines on the text?

Here's Sal's art:

custom-ceramic-poker-chips09.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom