SOLD Europe: Majestics limit/no limit set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghoti

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
*priced to sell*

Selling off the rest of my Majestics. This is a pretty versatile set and is in great condition--most of the chips have never been in play, and the chips I have used have seen the felt for 10 sessions max.

The whites and greens have been relabeled with Gear labels. Non-denoms. All chips have been oiled. Counts:

White 1018
$5 Orange 200
Green 100
$100 plaque 10
$500 plaque 3
Majestic Dealer button 2

€310 for the lot. Racks included. Shipping NOT included. I'd prefer to sell as a lot, but will entertain a split if most are spoken for.

Pics (more whites are shown in the pics. Please see counts above!):

OI000002.JPG
OI000003.JPG
OI000004.JPG
OI000008.JPG
OI000010.JPG
OI000007.JPG
OI000005.JPG

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I gave away three whites to a buddy so sorry, only 1018 left :) Counts in op are updated.

Last edited:
Alright guys, I'm looking to clear up some space for the new year. €440 + racks included. Get 'em while they're hot.

Alright, I've had some people message me about a rack or two. If I can get about half of the chips spoken for I'll split up the set. Please post interest here in the thread.

Would be into the plaques, can you do a pic of the green label? Hard to see here.
The greens have the same label as the whites (non-denom). The oranges are $5. I do, however, have some extra non-denom labels I could eventually part with.

Alright, I'm going to split these up. €36/rack (rack included), €4.50/plaque. There are also 2 buttons and 18 extra whites available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom