SOLD [EU/UK ONLY] 5 x Sets of Star Wars Dealer Buttons (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBluff

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
This particular sale is only open to European countries - sorry to everyone else. I bought extra of these Star Wars dealer buttons to offer to fellow Europeans as international shipping wasn't an option during the group buy. I am not making any profit on these and thought it would be a nice gesture as they were inaccessible for some. They've taken a little while to reach the continent, but now they are up for grabs!
  • Dealer buttons sold in a set of two - 1 x Death Star and 1 x Millennium Falcon
  • Maximum of one dealer button set per person
  • There are 5 sets of dealer buttons available
  • This is a dibs sale - post in the thread and then send me a PM.
  • Payment via PP F&F in either GBP, EUR or USD
  • Price of each set is 7.25 GBP / 8.45 EUR / 10.00 USD
  • Postage to the UK is 2.00 GBP
  • Postage to the rest of continental Europe is 4.05 GBP / 4.75 EUR / 5.75 USD
  • Postage prices do not include tracking.
    • If you would like tracking send me a PM for pricing, but it'll likely be more than the buttons themselves!
SW1.jpg

SW2.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Iain

This particular sale is only open to European countries - sorry to everyone else. I bought extra of these Star Wars dealer buttons to offer to fellow Europeans as international shipping wasn't an option during the group buy. I am not making any profit on these and thought it would be a nice gesture as they were inaccessible for some. They've taken a little while to reach the continent, but now they are up for grabs!
  • Dealer buttons sold in a set of two - 1 x Death Star and 1 x Millennium Falcon
  • Maximum of one dealer button set per person
  • There are 5 sets of dealer buttons available
  • This is a dibs sale - post in the thread and then send me a PM.
  • Payment via PP F&F in either GBP, EUR or USD
  • Price of each set is 7.25 GBP / 8.45 EUR / 10.00 USD
  • Postage to the UK is 2.00 GBP
  • Postage to the rest of continental Europe is 4.05 GBP / 4.75 EUR / 5.75 USD
  • Postage prices do not include tracking.
    • If you would like tracking send me a PM for pricing, but it'll likely be more than the buttons themselves!
View attachment 773566
View attachment 773567

Thanks for looking,
Iain
Hi Ian - Great Gesture in offering up these DBs to EUers who might not have been able to get them.

Cheers,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom