SOLD (EU) Chips A-Hoy: JACK Detroit, MGM, HS Cinci, NPS plaques (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
The HS/MGM chips are a catch and release for me, as I've since gone in a different direction with newest cash set.

All HS Cincinnati chips are uncirculated as received from the The Chip Exchange's Presidents Day Sale.
MGM Springfield $1's are what I would describe as excellent condition.
JACK Detroit $25 secondaries are mint.
NPS Plaques are in very good/excellent condition.
*Please view the photos and judge for yourself and don't hesitate to ask any questions*

My preference would be to sell the HS Cinci & MGM Springfields together as one set. Open to splitting, but only if everything is accounted for.

Shipping: International shipping rates to the U.S. vary depending on qty. shipped (approx $45 for a 2kg package w/ tracking, approx. $85 for a 10kg package w/ shipping). European destinations are of course a fair bit cheaper. Easiest to just shoot me a PM with interest and we can figure out the best solution depending on your location and amount of chips wanted. The postal service here IS working during the current situation, including international shipping. That said, delays should be expected vs. normal quoted delivery times.

LOT #1: HS Cincinnati/MGM Springfield Cash Set: $1560 USD + Shipping SOLD!!
840 chips total:
300x MGM Springfield $1 (excellent condition) (split price: $120/rack)
200x HS Cinci $5 (uncirculated) (split price: $169/rack)
120x HS Cinci $25s (uncirculated) (split price: $149/rack)
120x HS Cinci $100s (uncirculated) (split price: $249/rack)
100x HS Cinci $500s (uncirculated) (split price: $399/rack)

IMG_4994.jpg vwKwPcUyTmuvMjg3baHsZw.jpgX3EaS5OOQD+myjRb0kFKrQ.jpgIbINvRMlQba3gfYpVI7zTA.jpgqPExceAbSsGmgezUhW+avg.jpgVOW1ct3hT0qSJdbix9kZ0Q.jpg7zuKEt61ShWVwU%D5zBOZQ.jpgXDvCoFcAQBOjcXLW5BPYkA.jpgPH2fO02fSUyJfexl0fhreQ.jpg7+xAMleRTACTmAL2B1nnmA.jpgDug23No5Q7u+5YO3d86Vwg.jpg

LOT #2: JACK Detroit $25 secondaries (1 rack, mint): $190 USD + Shipping SOLD!!
KA82LQIHS86x2t3zkroKhw.jpg
4kMSZntMSoysQaVded1Hkg.jpg

LOT #3: Paulson National Poker Series Plaques: $295 USD + Shipping
22x T5000
15x T25000

IMG_4995.jpg

IMG_4996.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Looking to build a RHC mixed set. @cpac54 how easily do those white MGM dollars discolor? I've always been nervous to include white chips in my sets...

Looking to build a RHC mixed set. @cpac54 how easily do those white MGM dollars discolor? I've always been nervous to include white chips in my sets...
I don't personally have any experience long-term playing with white chips - my only other cash set atm uses blue $1s, but I would suspect no worse than any other lighter coloured chip. If a fellow PCFer with more experience feels like adding their own experience with white chips to the mix, please feel free. Personally though, unless my players were all constantly playing with Cheeto fingers, I wouldn't have any hesitation about putting white chips (or any colour chips) into play on a regular basis.

I don't personally have any experience long-term playing with white chips - my only other cash set atm uses blue $1s, but I would suspect no worse than any other lighter coloured chip. If a fellow PCFer with more experience feels like adding their own experience with white chips to the mix, please feel free. Personally though, unless my players were all constantly playing with Cheeto fingers, I wouldn't have any hesitation about putting white chips (or any colour chips) into play on a regular basis.

Thanks. I've always like blue ones myself, but these are very nice. I'll wait to see if anyone chimes in about the whites.

Love these chips especially the Tournament denominations...if I had unlimited funds it would be great to own a set of these

Love these chips especially the Tournament denominations...if I had unlimited funds it would be great to own a set of these
If someone wanted just the tourney denoms (5 through 500) I'd be okay splitting those off and selling the $1s separately. That would be easy enough I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom