Cancelled ESST T25 and T1k (racks and barrels) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_dude

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
ESST T25: $650/rack, $130/barrel (1 rack + 2 barrels left)
ESST T100 v1: $375/rack, $75/barrel (1 rack)
ESST T100 v2: $80/barrel (1barrel)
ESST T1k: $130/barrel (1 barrel left)
all + ~$8 US shipping in a SFRB or SFRB + 3x padded envelope for racks

426E12B5-969A-4932-A4D8-11BD72AA2AB3.jpeg
83CDBFD8-860E-4ADB-81D2-4014321FBDFA.jpeg

Last edited:
WSOP T100 - grey with russett and sea green
ES T100, v1 - grey with bronze and sea green
ES T100, v2 - grey with russett and dolphin blue

The above is not right. You inverted the versions of the T100, Dave.

V1 has Russet and Dolphin Blue spots
V2 has Bronze and Sea Green spots.

Last edited:

And now we are confused even more :)

So Dolphin Blue looks more like Light Blue?
And Sea Green looks like Teal?

Does anyone have a count on available v1 vs v2? It’s probably on here somewhere but I haven’t seen it.

Yes, that is right.

And there is no confusion other than Dave making an honest mistake.

What I wrote is 100% correct.
I don't think that is accurate. I think the v1 versions have the same low-contrast sea green spots as the WSOP chips, which is exactly why v2 chips were ordered:
WSOP T100 - grey with russett and sea green
ES T100, v1 - grey with bronze and sea green
ES T100, v2 - grey with russett and dolphin blue

I don't think that is accurate. I think the v1 versions have the same low-contrast sea green spots as the WSOP chips, which is exactly why v2 chips were ordered:

It is accurate Dave. As I said it’s not a matter of if. Those are just the facts, it’s not my “opinion”. I’m surprised you keep insisting.

I personally agree the V2 (Sea Green) does not have the same contrast but worse. Some would disagree though.

Dammit, I just went and checked. All I can tell you is that I have the v2 T100s -- which I swapped into my set for the v1s, when offered) -- and they have.... sea green spots. My original lineup sample set has a T100 with... dolphin blue spots. How the hell did this happen?

I could have sworn it was the other way around.... and stand humbly corrected. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

What I don't understand is why russett/dolphin was ordered initially. Or why I swapped out those for sea green (they are closer to the originals, but suffer the same contrast issues). :confused

there is no confusion other than Dave
Fact. :)

It was my understanding that this was because the dolphin blue spots on the V1s were too close in color to the blue spots on the T500s and didn't exactly match well vs. the original wsop colors.

Personally, I love the V2s with the sea green spots. The chips turn out much more vibrant once oiled and or worn in

It was my understanding that this was because the dolphin blue spots on the V1s were too close in color to the blue spots on the T500s and didn't exactly match well vs. the original wsop colors.

Personally, I love the V2s with the sea green spots. The chips turn out much more vibrant once oiled and or worn in

They both look good imo. As I said, I personally prefer the V1 because of the slightly higher contrast (for me) but I know a lot of other guys who prefer V2. They look very similar to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom