SOLD ESST T100 v2 Singles for you to complete your sample set $5 each plus postage. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the tag and the opportunity. I believe my set already features this version of the T100.

The set offered today features V1 of the T100, correct?

I'll pass the chance.
incas sets have the v1(the top 2). I'm offering the v2 (bottom right). so if you already had a set looks like you now need one of each T100 to complete each set. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: . Edit. you also need another T25K & T100K or you can always sell off your extras. I saw @hdgeno is looking for small quantities of T500 and T1000
1604022079843.png

It's been a 20 year process but I'm finally starting to put my displays together. It might take me a year to get all the display cases I need because I'm not gonna run out and drop a grand on cases but I'll slowly get them on the wall now that my poker room is officially mine and the treadmill has returned to it's rightful location.
View attachment 520264

Wife put all these up because she thought they were "pretty" after I put my flag up. I'd imagine you can discern a pattern to her choices...
@Marhault ?

Yes I'd like to have one if you have one left. Sorry missed this.

Actually NVM I just realized I already have it. Just spoke before I went and looked. Thanks.

we need some updated pron of your epic wall display
We had a ton of rain over the last couple days, went into the poker room earlier to get my CPC color sample and the carpet was wet. Looked and apparently the roof is leaking and my whole back wall is soaked :banghead: so I quickly stripped the stuff I had on the wall off and I'm drying the carpet. I swear the last 3+ weeks have been one gigantic expense. This is just another thing to add to the list. Can't wait to see what this bill is going to be :mad:

As I'm not based in the US, based from what I have been receiving from other chippers, I'm assuming the best way to send this single out is to sandwich the chip between pieces of cardboard that is taped and inserted inside a padded envelope. Is everyone ok with that?

Is there a standard cost to purchase and send a padded envelope inside the US so I know how much to ask for?

@grantc54 What's the standard cost to purchase and send a padded envelope to Canada?
@davin thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom