SOLD ESST T100 v2 Singles for you to complete your sample set $5 each plus postage. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davislane

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hi PCF,

In my own search for a single ESST T100 v2 to complete my ESST sample set, I decided to bite the bullet and purchased an incomplete barrel so I can also offer some singles to the community who may also be looking for a lone ESST T100 v2 - grey with bronze and sea green.

I'll be offering these at $5 each plus postage. I have 15 available. The barrel is on its way to my US reshipper who has kindly offered to do all the dirty work for me. So these won't be available immediately. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Priority will be given to people who have recently purchased an ESST sample set & people who already have a complete sample set but are missing the T100 v2 followed by people with incomplete sample sets followed by people with ESST sets with an incomplete barrel followed by everyone else. At this stage, I'll be limiting this to 1 chip per person to give as many people as possible the opportunity to get what they need. Note I'm going to reserve 3 at this stage to give the European Chippers a chance to get in on the action because they seem to miss out on things due to the time zone difference

Since no other Europeans or almost complete set holders have responded, Im opening up the remaining spots to who ever wants one or a double even.

Please post a photo of your set missing this chip to claim your dibs in the thread. (This does not apply to people who recently purchased a set from Incas recent sale)

If you do need more than one please indicate so in your original dibs and if they all don't get taken I will allow for people to get more than one.

Now for pr0n. It's been taken from the forum so if you are the owner of the pic and want it taken down please let me know.

3EF0CCBF-92A5-4DFD-9821-3EF85DF86553.jpeg (1).jpg

1@Ethan 2@RGU 3@Barrie 4@grant 5@hi99 6@ECUM

7@stavman 8@msuroo 9@sao 10@OutK 11@davin 12@marhault

13@LeGold 14@occha 15@brandon

Backups.

Last edited:
As I'm not based in the US, based from what I have been receiving from other chippers, I'm assuming the best way to send this single out is to sandwich the chip between pieces of cardboard that is taped and inserted inside a padded envelope. Is everyone ok with that?

Is there a standard cost to purchase and send a padded envelope inside the US so I know how much to ask for?

@grantc54 What's the standard cost to purchase and send a padded envelope to Canada?

Thanks for the tag and the opportunity. I believe my set already features this version of the T100.

The set offered today features V1 of the T100, correct?

I'll pass the chance.

EDIT : I presently have this sample...

ES Sec Orig (1).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom