Cancelled ESST, JACK DETROIT, JACK CINCY, CHICKEN COUPS, VIEJAS, MONEY, CUT CARD…. and more! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocharacato

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hi there my fellow chippers; I have been a little on the side lines for the last 6 months, but I was still building up my new ESST set on the background (You can see it in its cage on the first picture, so that is the reason for this ad.

I am looking for ESST $500 from 3 barrels to a rack…. Look at the pictures pick and make an offer; even if you don’t see what you want ask… I am willing to find anything to complete my last set!! Well …..I know this is a temporary feeling since I already started looking into ES cash to complement…. Story for another day. All the chips but the Viejas are mint/chalky; Viejas go from bike tires to good used condition. So make me an offer; I can include/do money if you don’t see what you need/want.

On the cut cards I am looking for ES cut cards (4) both sizes, 8 Total; black and whites if possible. I have both horseshoes (card room and southern Indiana) in both sizes and several sets of them; the OJIBWA are bridge and what you see on the picture.

Shoot me a message if you have any question. I hope I can finish my set soon

Happy chipping!!!!

8C8C8622-75F5-4BC2-AF18-BCBD2ACCBC4C.jpeg

F9A436C3-ABA1-43E8-A888-3D6B34B9A171.jpeg

693C056E-19C8-49B7-AD64-73CE532B0D9C.jpeg

There we go… just 3 barrels… do you really need that many? Pleeeaaasssseeee…,;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom