ESPT T5 Pairing (1 Viewer)

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Wondering if anybody out there has paired ESPT T5’s with other chips to make a cash set or could possibly make some suggestions which chips make good frac and $1 candidates.

Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_0574.jpeg

I paired them with the Aztar $1 sec and 20th Century $5, but can't for the life of me remember what quarters were in play. Maybe the ES 8Vs.

All I remember is that I had two racks of each denom in play (7 players), and the last hand was 88 v 77 where I flopped a boat, turn gave Villain a bigger boat, all the chips went in, and I rivered quads (6 6 7 8 7 board).

You could try to put together an all tri-moon set:

25c ?
$1 AS cash
$5 ESPT 5
$20 ES cash

First of all, sick hand! Your poor opponent and the rollercoaster of emotions from the flop onwards haha Secondly, I was thinking of tri moon set as well. Might be the only way to do that chip any justice.

@ChaosRock has a limit set I think

These would go really nice as a frac with TP primaries or any other NAGB set I think!

Nickels for the ultimate PCF experience as @BGinGA has done would work too with a green 50 cent, blue dollar, and yellow $5

I paired them with the Aztar $1 sec and 20th Century $5, but can't for the life of me remember what quarters were in play. Maybe the ES 8Vs.

All I remember is that I had two racks of each denom in play (7 players), and the last hand was 88 v 77 where I flopped a boat, turn gave Villain a bigger boat, all the chips went in, and I rivered quads (6 6 7 8 7 board).

25c ?
$1 AS cash
$5 ESPT 5
$20 ES cash
Horseshoe Cleveland snappers for quarters? Or PCA quarters but that's mixing molds.

ESPT T5 is the frac. I dont think it makes a good $5....its better as a frac

As much as I would like to incorporate it as an actual $5, starting to believe you're right. It's a gorgeous chip but it looks much better in the frac spot than $5.

That being said, I wonder what other chips would look good with it if I used it as a 25¢?

As much as I would like to incorporate it as an actual $5, starting to believe you're right. It's a gorgeous chip but it looks much better in the frac spot than $5.

That being said, I wonder what other chips would look good with it if I used it as a 25¢?
ESPT T5 as the frac
TP Pri $1 as the $1 (i'd like the secondary but i think it'll be dirty stacks)
RPC $20 as the $5
RPC Pri $20 as the $20

Someone line this up so we can see what it looks like

Gotta be a CA 25c if using as a frac
25c ESPT 5
$1 Tiger sec $1
$5 BTP $5
$25 RPC sec $25
$100 SB $100

Last edited:
Dirty stacks though?

probably not with the black. I had dirty stacks with ES frac and TP PRI $20, but when i switched to bear claw aquas (which are basically the same color) it solved the dirty stacks.

I think maybe ESPT 5 might get lost in the stack of RPC $20s, but not the other way around

25c ?
$1 AS cash
$5 ESPT 5
$20 ES cash

How about a tri-moon Cali set:
25c - ESPT 5
$1 - AS cash $1
$5 - ES cash $20
$20/$25 - ?

How about a tri-moon Cali set:
25c - ESPT 5
$1 - AS cash $1
$5 - ES cash $20
$20/$25 - ?

ES $20 would look incredible as a Cali $5. Only issue there is, almost as difficult to acquire as the ESPT 5.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom