SOLD ESPT Empress Star Primary Tourney Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds legit.

Ahhh. Not that it matters, but the picture I sent wasn’t our big game. Just a Sunday night game that includes spouses / significant others. It’s just for fun.

But then, all of poker should be, shouldn’t it?

Not sure why it matters at all. Now, If you’re annoyed that I’m buying some of the chips you want, feel free to reach out and ask me to abstain from a particular purchase, I’ll try and oblige.

Ahhh. Not that it matters, but the picture I sent wasn’t our big game. Just a Sunday night game that includes spouses / significant others. It’s just for fun.

Not sure why it matters at all. Now, If you’re annoyed that I’m buying some of the chips you want, feel free to reach out and ask me to abstain from a particular purchase, I’ll try and oblige.

1596430313084.gif

It’s incredible who will always want to chime in to something they have absolutely no idea about but the chiming in is simply identical to that of someone spitting in someone’s freshly made ice-cold delicious drink. I’ll never understand why lol

Just joshin, don’t have a cow man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom