SOLD ES tourney 1ks, 5ks and 25ks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backup dibs on a barrel of 25K.....for Santa ;) You know leave him some chips for when he arrives :)

lol for real back up dibs on a barrel of 25K for a friend.

Congrats to both

happy to take a barrel of 25k, and possibly 1k if still available

One rack of $1Ks still available on the resale! All spoken for, thanks.

Fwiw, I'm keeping:
125 x T25
125 x T100
75 x T500
150 x T1000
100 x T5000
80 x T25000
----------------

Last edited:
The bombproof package finally made it in today, with a USPS label saying "Expected Delivery December 22, 2020". :cool

Thanks, Jon.

For @msuroo, @kk405, @RocAFella1, @Seeking Alpha Social Club, @ovo, and @Brandon: Packing your chips today, for drop-off at USPS tomorrow or Monday morning. Let's hope USPS has recovered somewhat!

-- Larry

Thanks for the update Larry. Despite all issues in NYC for the past 9 months, I’ve had no problem with sending or receiving packages on time ... they usually get here (or to their destinations) even quicker than before the pandemic ... shocking, but true.

Happy New Year!

cheers,
Ken

Thanks for the update Larry. Despite all issues in NYC for the past 9 months, I’ve had no problem with sending or receiving packages on time ... they usually get here (or to their destinations) even quicker than before the pandemic ... shocking, but true.
NYC must be hogging all the resources, then, since this package from Jon was only coming from NJ. :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom