SOLD Empress Star Secondary *Price Drop* (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdgeno

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Up for sale is a great little set of ES Secondary tournament chips. It pains me to list some of these sets, but I'm raising funds for a pending purchase.

Here's the breakdown:

T25 x 100
T100 x 100
T500 x 60
T1k x 80
T5k x 40
T25k x 10
T100k x 10

There may be another barrel of T100's, if there is it will get shipped with the set. Absolutely no splits on this set, it's all or nothing. Price is $3000USD $2650USD $2400USD or reasonable offer, payable via PayPal F&F. Overseas shipping will be on a case by case basis, with reputable members only, actual shipping price to be paid. Canada and USA shipping is included in the price. Racks are not included, will ship in white boxes.

IMG_8701.jpg
IMG_8702.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the xx,000s and up if split!
Would be interested in 10 of the T5Ks if split.
Interested in the rack of $25s dependent on price and if split. Thanks

Did any of you bother to read the ad lol? I am not splitting this set, though what the eventual buyer does with them is out of my hands:)

The price is not firm, if you have an offer please get in touch, you may be surprised.

Here's another price drop, I'm a motivated seller. $2400USD shipped to Canada or the USA

@justsomedude

Gene won't split the set...but at this crazy price....SOMEONE should buy this -- Andrew, you should, keep what you want, and sell the rest. I need to check, but I think I could stand some additional 500s. Would certainly take 5ks too, but I think those are probably spoken for.

@justsomedude

Gene won't split the set...but at this crazy price....SOMEONE should buy this -- Andrew, you should, keep what you want, and sell the rest. I need to check, but I think I could stand some additional 500s. Would certainly take 5ks too, but I think those are probably spoken for.

I’d really love to, but with the baby coming I’d probably get stabbed in my sleep if I bought the entire set. Especially since there’s really only 20 chips I’m really itching for... the wife would seriously have my ass in a sling!

That said, the per-chip price is getting insanely attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom