Found Empress Star Primary T5 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew627

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I have seen these chips but have never seen them come up for sale. I know that they are beautiful chips and just wanted to see if there are any out there.

I will pay $8 a chip. Looking for up to two racks! THREE BARRELS!

Last edited:
There aren't any Empress Star T5 chips in either tourney set (primary or secondary). Only the Aurora Star tourney set has a T5.

Oops. :oops:

There were not many produced. That chip also has the distinction of being the only Star chip made with only two colors.

Last edited:
what’s this guy?

D0551686-CDFC-47C0-9599-09FF928DB892.jpeg

Sorry, late-night brain fart after a long week and just waking up after a nap. I even thought long and hard before I posted; came up with nothing. Could have just looked at pr0n, or at the two racks sitting upstairs. :oops:

FMP, and added some historical tid-bits to compensate. Sorry for my confusion. :)

Last edited:
Well
Sorry, late-night brain fart after a long week and just waking up after a nap. I even thought long and hard before I posted; came up with nothing. Could have just looked at pr0n, or at the two racks sitting upstairs. :oops:

FMP, and added some historical tid-bits to compensate. Sorry for my confusion. :)
well if you cant remember you have them you can sell those two to me ;);)

My memory may be quite fuzzy, but I think only about 3200 were made.
That sounds about right. Those T5s and the ES cash $500 had the lowest order numbers of all Star chips, I believe.

Sorry, late-night brain fart after a long week and just waking up after a nap. I even thought long and hard before I posted; came up with nothing. Could have just looked at pr0n, or at the two racks sitting upstairs.

someday, I hope i have the “problem” of forgetting i have 2 racks of killer mint chips somewhere in my house :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom