SOLD EMPRESS STAR CASH SET - 620 CHIPS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

megarises

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This one hurts...but I want a hot tub

Up for sale is my ES cash set. This is a 620 piece set that has only seen the felt twice. See the photos for condition. I will not advertise them as mint, as they have been played with. This is a tough one for me because this was the first set I ever fell in love with upon joining PCF. Unfortunately, my group is a tournament group, and there really isn't anything I can do to change that.

I will not split this into oblivion, at most I will split this in half and it's up for the splitting parties to figure it out, I don't need the headache and I'm not in a rush to sell. Feel free to PM me to discuss further.

Edit: I added a photo at the bottom for anybody who was unfamiliar with what the faces of these chips look like.

Price: $2,800 FREE SHIPPING
CONUS ONLY. Prefer Venmo / 2nd option Paypal FNF.

es1.jpg
es2.jpg
es3.jpg
es4.jpg
es5.jpg
es6.jpg
es7.jpg
es8.jpg

FACES OF CHIPS BELOW - NOT ENTIRE SET
escash.jpg

Last edited:
Nice edges! I wonder what the faces look like???

Yes, I'm being sarcastic. I know what they look like, but maybe not everyone does? I know I wouldn't have when I was new here. From these pics you can't tell the denoms, the exact spot patterns or if the chips are THC or RHC. Might open up your sale to more potential buyers if you post another pic or two.

Up for sale is my ES cash set. This is a 620 piece set that has only seen the felt twice. See the photos for condition. I will not advertise them as mint, as they have been played with. This is a tough one for me because this was the first set I ever fell in love with upon joining PCF. Unfortunately, my group is a tournament group, and there really isn't anything I can do to change that.

I will not split this into oblivion, at most I will split this in half and it's up for the splitting parties to figure it out, I don't need the headache and I'm not in a rush to sell. Feel free to PM me to discuss further.

Edit: I added a photo at the bottom for anybody who was unfamiliar with what the faces of these chips look like.

Price: $3,450 + shipping

View attachment 1208547View attachment 1208548View attachment 1208549View attachment 1208550View attachment 1208551View attachment 1208552View attachment 1208553View attachment 1208554
View attachment 1208561

Say it isn't so Tom. I watched you build this set up piecemeal! Tbf I sold my ES set too so... :rolleyes:

Oh damn. Never posted this yesterday…

Say it isn't so Tom. I watched you build this set up piecemeal! Tbf I sold my ES set too so... :rolleyes:

Oh damn. Never posted this yesterday…
It really was a labor of love! Nobody ever wants to play cash :( I think in the 3.5 years I’ve been hosting we’ve played two dedicated cash games.

Down to split if anyone’s interested in most of the set? I just need the .25s, 3 barrels of 1s and 3 barrels of 5s or the partial rack.

Price: $3,300 FREE SHIPPING

View attachment 1208547View attachment 1208548View attachment 1208549View attachment 1208550View attachment 1208551View attachment 1208552View attachment 1208553View attachment 1208554
View attachment 1208561
Beautiful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom