SOLD EMPRESS STAR Cash Sample Set - All 7 Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
As the title says, I'm auctioning off my mint/unused Empress Star cash sample set...

1. STARTING BID: $1 USD
  2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $1 USD
  3. NO RESERVE. NO BIN.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. Auction will use my interpretation of the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 5pm Mountain Time on Saturday, January 26th, 2019 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time (up to 4:59pm) - and then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
  6. Edited posts will be voided (except mine).
  7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: Buyer pays flat rate $8 USD shipping CONUS. Free CONUS shipping if bidding exceeds $60 USD. International bidders/winners pay actual shipping.
  10. Payment Terms: PayPal F+F

Last edited:
yea, i figured that i'd go up to $52 anyway (with $8 shipping) so why not just say $61 (over $60 so no shipping). Within seconds, the Canadians showed up!
o_Oo_O...and I thought those fellas were allies!

UPDATE:

Revised Auction Rule #9... Free CONUS shipping if bidding exceeds $60. International bidders/winners pay actual shipping.

I did not intend to offer free international shipping. I will allow @CndWrist to cancel his bids if he wants to as a result of this change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom