SOLD Empress Star, Aurora Star Sample Sets, Extras, Dealer Buttons (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

links_slayer

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Price for all 203 chips and all 17 dealer buttons is $850 shipped within the US. Price for an international address depends on the destination. PM me for a quote if you need it.

Shipping, Insurance, Payment
- Shipping via USPS medium flat rate box.
- International shipping welcome but it's expensive and you assume all risk of loss, damage, and non-delivery once I drop it off at the post office.
- $50 of insurance is included, additional insurance available at additional cost if you want it.
- Payment via PayPal - I will send an invoice after confirming your shipping/insurance preferences. Do not send me payment prior to receiving an invoice.

Dibs or whatever they're called - never really sure - via PM will not be honored. You need to post in this thread if you want to buy these.

I will split these up eventually if the entire lot does not sell but will start another thread for that. Any PMs or posts in this thread regarding a split will be ignored and will not carry over if/when a new thread is created.

***IMPORTANT***
Assuming you pay by Thursday November 15, the soonest I can ship is Friday November 16. I can also ship on Saturday November 17 but will be out of town until the following Saturday (November 24). I have no problem if you want to delay payment until I am able to ship. But nothing will ship prior to payment being received.

===========

Aurora Star Tourney (35 Chips)
- Includes five (5) of the following: 5, 25, 100, 500, 1000, 5000, and 25,0000
- Note: one of the 500 chips has an imperfect insert on the rolling edge. See pic for details.

Empress Star Primary Tourney (28 Chips)
- Includes four (4) of the following: 5, 25, 100, 500, 1000, 5000, and 25,0000

Empress Star Cash (36 Chips)
- Includes six (6) of the following: 25c, $1, $5, $20, $100, and $500

Aurora Star Cash (75 Chips Total)
- Includes fifteen (15) of the following: 25c, $1, $5, $20, and $100
- Note: the 25c, $1, and $5 chips are 39mm and the $20 and $100 chips are 43mm

Miscellaneous / Extras
- Seventeen (17) Star Lines 50mm (?) dealer buttons
- Ten (10) Empress Star Primary Tourney 5 chips
- Ten (10) Empress Star Cash 25c chips
- Nine (9) Empress Star Cash $1 chips

IMG_4571.JPG

IMG_4572.JPG

IMG_4573.JPG

IMG_4574.JPG

IMG_4575.JPG

IMG_4576.JPG

Nice pickup. If you don't need the ES $100s and $500s, I can take them off your hand or maybe trade them for some ES $20s.

and ES Cash & Tournament (1 each) sample sets if split happens. Thanks again!
"I will split these up eventually if the entire lot does not sell but will start another thread for that. Any PMs or posts in this thread regarding a split will be ignored and will not carry over if/when a new thread is created."

I edited my post after seeing this lol

I will take the set if @bluegill decides to pass, but I am not holding my breath. Hopefully I can get just the few chips I need ;)

I'm just waiting on payment instructions. Definitely not passing.;)

For the life of me don't know what someone could use 17 dealer buttons for, so if you are willing to part with one, I am you're huckleberry! Also in on the above mentioned sample sets if willing. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom