Cancelled Empress Star $20 for Aurora Star Hotstamp T1K (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
My barrel...
20201208_153051_HDR.jpg

Looking for 1-2 barrels of AS HS T1K...
16074799914415978078949542651807.jpg

My near mint ES $20 trade @ $9/chip for your near mint AS T1K @ $4.50/chip.

Please PM if you have a different proposal. I'm willing to hear...

Thanks for looking! :)

I still can’t believe you’re trying to hunt these down Nav. I was almost part of the group buy for Windwalker‘s tourney set, but pulled out. I couldn’t get enough T1K, And I knew from how much trouble you were having it would be difficult to add. Great offer with the ES cash $20. If that doesn’t shake some T1Ks loose...I don’t know what will!

Can‘t offer chips but will PM you for cash

I don't have those chips you're looking for, but will back up dibs if you sell
Dibs are noted. I'll reach out if I go that route, but I doubt it. These are too easy to sell, and so I want to accomplish something difficult if I am to lose them.

Appreciate the offers

I still can’t believe you’re trying to hunt these down Nav. I was almost part of the group buy for Windwalker‘s tourney set, but pulled out. I couldn’t get enough T1K, And I knew from how much trouble you were having it would be difficult to add. Great offer with the ES cash $20. If that doesn’t shake some T1Ks loose...I don’t know what will!
Be honest with ya, they were abundantly available when I first got started in late 2019. I even came into scores of them and was nice to others and split my claims with the user NotTooBad and let him have 20 of 120 I scored, reducing my take to 100. It's that barrel that has eluded me. I'm not regretting I helped another chipper in need, but after that, it's like I got negative karma for helping. Lol!! Can't find these! Shut out. All manner of trade bait and cash offers....

Gotta be somebody who wants to trade some boats and bananas!!!

Man...that's the worst. I'm sure you did get good chipping karma in other ways...at least I hope so. Lol At some point in time I will be in the market for an AS Tourney and will hopefully have enough T1Ks to help you. Although that may be a while so I sure hope you still aren't needing them!

I'm sure you did get good chipping karma in other ways
That I did my friend. I actually have received my share of kindness at the hands of others. For sure.

I shouldn't be so whiny. Haha!

Good luck in the future with the hunt. One thing for sure, their beauty will captivate you and hook you. Once felted, they will bring you amazing joy!

Okay...

Waving the white flag on this one.

Will just keep the ES $20s. MOAR of these can't be a bad thing afterall.

Special thanks to a great chipper, I think maybe he wants to be anonymous, but it is appreciated and I will remember it. We could not overcome shipping in a potential three way deal, but I really appreciate it as much as making the deal. Not to be forgotten!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom