Cancelled Empress Joliet secondary 1K's x 8 ($28 per chip) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalojim

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Need 8 of these chips. Please help if you're able. Have several minty primaries if your interested. Thank you!

PXL_20210512_030658523.jpg

Last edited:
But why XD
I guess I'm crazy. The primaries are much brighter than the secondaries but not something I really care about, I wanna see if I can get an all secondary tourney set. Funny how the SCV secondaries are more like the LCV primaries in terms of color and little flecks throughout the chip. It makes it look a little dirty.
PXL_20210415_213038788.jpg
PXL_20210415_213247381.jpg

Correct. GLWS. I've always liked those secondary chips. Don't see them too often
Thanks bud. I have a feeling the people that have them probably don't even look at the classifieds anymore or are long gone. I don't do enough digging, I hate bothering people, except my with my annoying wanted ads ;)

I haven't been around for a relatively long time, but cash offer wanted ads used to at least get a PM or two. Now, it seems everyone is (probably rightfully) hoarding and it is difficult to even get a bite with great trade bait and offers of cash that is not at WW levels.

Best of luck!

I haven't been around for a relatively long time, but cash offer wanted ads used to at least get a PM or two. Now, it seems everyone is (probably rightfully) hoarding and it is difficult to even get a bite with great trade bait and offers of cash that is not at WW levels.

Best of luck!
Exactly. Lots of people are waiting for those ludicrous offers. I'll just keep bumping and pretend I have a chance. I was lucky enough to get some from a nice member at a reasonable price, so I'm very thankful for that.

Exactly. Lots of people are waiting for those ludicrous offers. I'll just keep bumping and pretend I have a chance. I was lucky enough to get some from a nice member at a reasonable price, so I'm very thankful for that.
Would love to see the ratio of leaded THC sets to members who want to own/can afford leaded THC sets from say 2017 to today. Probably 3-1 in 2017 to 1-6 or worse now. Less members who own those sets, less sets actively in the market, more people looking for them. Makes sense why people are hoarding knowing if they give up a leaded THC set it'll be 5x harder to get one to replace it.

Would love to see the ratio of leaded THC sets to members who want to own/can afford leaded THC sets from say 2017 to today. Probably 3-1 in 2017 to 1-6 or worse now. Less members who own those sets, less sets actively in the market, more people looking for them. Makes sense why people are hoarding knowing if they give up a leaded THC set it'll be 5x harder to get one to replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom