SOLD EMPRESS - Joliet, IL (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh believe me, I've already seen these. Always nice to have others on the lookout though :)

At this moment I'd probably have to accept a donation if I were to acquire either of these sets. If there are people trying to organize a group buy feel free to PM me. There is always a possibility that I'd be able to take some of them. :)

Clarification: In the event of a group buy, the better pricing will stand. Of course you will be responsible for paying the shipping from the group buy leader to you. In the case that I split them up and ship tons of orders out, I will not cover shipping in that scenario. If there is any confusion whatsoever regarding any details of this ad, please just send me a PM. Thanks!

I will let this go a few weeks longer. If the "right" buyer does not come along, we can full court press a group buy. If that fails, the set will be split (shattered into small pieces really -- that would actually make me sad to see a set that took YEARS to put together torn apart :sick:. Hell, I might just have to keep it if it comes to that!!).

Edit: To prevent the split, I have dropped the price on the entire set to $3,600 (a $200 discount). I really do not want to split these up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom