• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Empress $5's & Palias de Congress $20's (2 Viewers)

Maybe they don't like it here. I'm sure he or she knows about this place though.
You don't just have random racks of these two sets lying around in this condition. I bet this person has a heck of a collection. I bet old school and does not want to deal with PCF. I posted a "Not Mine" a few months ago where the guy was selling mint CDI's on eBay and @horseshoez knew who he was, called him and bought them all. @horseshoez said the seller was old school and didn't want to deal with the hassle of selling on PCF or something like that.

You don't just have random racks of these two sets lying around in this condition. I bet this person has a heck of a collection. I bet old school and does not want to deal with PCF. I posted a "Not Mine" a few months ago where the guy was selling mint CDI's on eBay and @horseshoez knew who he was, called him and bought them all. @horseshoez said the seller was old school and didn't want to deal with the hassle of selling on PCF or something like that.
Yeah, because then so many people here light up their inbox inquiring about other chips, offering more money trying to fuck over others. Sometimes it's worth the loss to maybe not have to deal with the bullshit this place has a tendency to have. Just a guess, but it's educated.

Always guys out there like that. That one with the CDI’s however has yet to let me complete the transaction and buy them. He was trying to get me to provide more information on GPI and ordering chips prior to letting me have them. I tried explaining to him that I’m not the GPI Encyclopedia and I only know what I know. He’s being stubborn and insists that he can convince them to remake 98 CDI’s all over again.

Don’t ask my why lol I just know he’s a disabled veteran and I try to be as patient as possible with him.

Always guys out there like that. That one with the CDI’s however has yet to let me complete the transaction and buy them. He was trying to get me to provide more information on GPI and ordering chips prior to letting me have them. I tried explaining to him that I’m not the GPI Encyclopedia and I only know what I know. He’s being stubborn and insists that he can convince them to remake 98 CDI’s all over again.

Don’t ask my why lol I just know he’s a disabled veteran and I try to be as patient as possible with him.
Tell him we need LeCove and Avalon and for them to make us BCC chips again too

I talked to him on eBay. He's joined as of today and working with Tommy to get his account working to post in classifieds.
actually been a member / lurker for a while. i kind of got out of chipping right before PCF became a thing. have popped in from time to time and seen amazing group buys and such. glad to see there is still a community that cares about this stuff.

lol, yeah it was a lot quicker than i expected. i wasn't even sure the palais would sell at all, but i did expect a hundred offers
Welcome to PCF! Glad @Skagglio reached out and convinced you to join or at least stop lurking!

We are a little crazy here, especially when nice chips and full racks that get listed on eBay. Hopefully you didn't get bombarded with two many messages last night!

actually been a member / lurker for a while. i kind of got out of chipping right before PCF became a thing. have popped in from time to time and seen amazing group buys and such. glad to see there is still a community that cares about this stuff.
Were you on chiptalk before PCF? Also, we would love to see some pictures of your collection! (even in your not selling) I am guessing you may have some things that we don't get to see everyday around here.

Welcome to PCF! Glad @Skagglio reached out and convinced you to join or at least stop lurking!

We are a little crazy here, especially when nice chips and full racks that get listed on eBay. Hopefully you didn't get bombarded with two many messages last night!
it's all good. had a couple of conversations about the old days :) lots of "tell me all the sets you have" requests. no stranger to it but it's just been years since i've focused on chips, other than small home games and people being blown away by my "real" chipsets.

now, re-doing my home office and it's time to let some of my collection go. share the wealth for someone who'll enjoy it more right now.

Were you on chiptalk before PCF? Also, we would love to see some pictures of your collection! (even in your not selling) I am guessing you may have some things that we don't get to see everyday around here.
yep - you were right above. joined CT the first year, hit the Pharoah group buy hard with a cash set and a tournament set and never looked back. 5 years later had 14 sets and countless one-off racks and projects etc. etc. Now down to 8 sets, I think. Maybe 9.

yep - you were right above. joined CT the first year, hit the Pharoah group buy hard with a cash set and a tournament set and never looked back. 5 years later had 14 sets and countless one-off racks and projects etc. etc. Now down to 8 sets, I think. Maybe 9.
Welcome :)

Welcome!

Curious what old school CT era sets you have / had
definitely had my share. built a set of vineyards, twice, sold them both. mint new yorkers, aruba palm beach paulsons, the argosy solid tournament set, crystal park cash set, the first batch of st. joe frontiers (thousands), asm horsehead solids group buy, mirage springs, PCA, empress, custom ASM. the first matsui wsop chip group buy which was awesome. couple thousand of those ceramic tournament bellagios. oh, and my share of color challenged fun nites ..

still have: dunes, palais de congress, pharaoh tournament, dragonara cash, bud jones maxamillion, matsui zen, custom greek key china clay cash set. maybe one or two more :)

definitely had my share. built a set of vineyards, twice, sold them both. mint new yorkers, aruba palm beach paulsons, the argosy solid tournament set, crystal park cash set, the first batch of st. joe frontiers (thousands), asm horsehead solids group buy, mirage springs, PCA, empress, custom ASM. the first matsui wsop chip group buy which was awesome. couple thousand of those ceramic tournament bellagios. oh, and my share of color challenged fun nites ..

still have: dunes, palais de congress, pharaoh tournament, dragonara cash, bud jones maxamillion, matsui zen, custom greek key china clay cash set. maybe one or two more :)

We want PRON! And welcome back btw.

0694S000002i8TgQAI

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom