Trade Empress $100 Secondary LCV for SCV (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocAFella1

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Looking to trade a barrel up to a rack of Empress $100 secondaries LCV for the same chip SCV. Mine are in very good condition and most if not all stand on edge.
045E8B0F-B33F-49BD-B76A-663D98F4C90C.jpeg

Gulfports not included.

Last edited:
I might be able to help out. I have a rack of the secondary Empress hundos, but I don't remember how many SCV versus LCV there are, but I'd probably be willing to trade my SCV for your LCV, if I had enough. [You wouldn't happen to have any LCV Empress $25 secondary (with blue spots) or LCV Empress $1s with yellow/gold spots, would you?]

And just to check, if you're looking for similar condition, can you post a pic of the edges of the chips in a rack? Just going my memory, I would describe my chips as good to very good condition -- the edges are only slightly rounded, definitely not that sharp edge of mint/excellent chips. So I'd say my chips aren't quite 'excellent', although they are gorgeous! I'm not sure there are too many/any of these $100s with sharp edges, though.

I might be able to help out. I have a rack of the secondary Empress hundos, but I don't remember how many SCV versus LCV there are, but I'd probably be willing to trade my SCV for your LCV, if I had enough. [You wouldn't happen to have any LCV Empress $25 secondary (with blue spots) or LCV Empress $1s with yellow/gold spots, would you?]

And just to check, if you're looking for similar condition, can you post a pic of the edges of the chips in a rack? Just going my memory, I would describe my chips as good to very good condition -- the edges are only slightly rounded, definitely not that sharp edge of mint/excellent chips. So I'd say my chips aren't quite 'excellent', although they are gorgeous! I'm not sure there are too many/any of these $100s with sharp edges, though.
[/GALLERY]

Awesome! I’ll post a pic of the rack later but most if not all of mine stand on edge. Probably pretty close to the condition of yours. Let me know how many SCV you have and we can probably trade that many.

No $25s unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom