SOLD Emerald Princess set -- rare opportunity (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Here it is what I have for sale:

300 x $1 (blue hotstamp) -- SOLD
200 x $2.50 (uncirculated, $3/chip) 80 sold, 120 available
200 x $5 ($125/rack) 100 sold, 100 available
200 x $25 ($125/rack) 170 sold, 30 available
100 x $100 ($300/rack) 80 sold, 20 available

100 x roulette, red -- Make me an offer
100 x roulette, mustard -- Make me an offer

Buyer to pay shipping and paypal fees.

EP2.jpgEP3.jpgEP4.jpgEP1.jpgEP5.jpgEP6.jpgEP7.jpgEP9.jpgEP10.jpgEP11.jpg

Last edited:
Here you go again. You could prob. buy a house with all the premium sets you are selling. GL

Great set, Mel -- not many of these around. Love those snappers, but every chip in the lineup is excellent. What are you keeping back?

Great set, Mel -- not many of these around. Love those snappers, but every chip in the lineup is excellent. What are you keeping back?

Here is what I am keeping for myself
200 x $2.50
400 x $5
300 x $25
300 x $100 (unless buyer ads-on, then 200)

I could probably part with another rack of $5s if forced. But this was the set I was hoping to keep.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Here you go again. You could prob. buy a house with all the premium sets you are selling. GL

Ha ha. Yep, that's the goal :)

OK, I've decided to sell off a few pieces of this set and keep the rest that don't sell with my larger set, because several people just needed a smaller amounts to make small playable sets. So....I'm splitting this up. Quantities and prices by the rack/barrel are updated in the OP.

My first package with Emerald Princess chips (2 barrels of snappers and a rack of $5's) arrived yesterday. The next EP chips can come. :)
Thank you very much for the good and careful packing and smooth operation.

Dearly miss each and every one of these little beauties ... but nice to see that these are appreciated by so many :)

Don't worry Shaboo -- I still have a very large set of these. Just not as HUGE of a set as I got from you.

The last package with Emerald Princess chips has arrived safely at last Weekend.
Thank you very much again for the whole sale!

@shaboo
The chips I left out of your sale two years ago ($5's and $25's), I have now bought back. Now I own a playable set of about 600 EP chips.

:( this beautifful set is die........

Don't worry DJ! This set has not died!! I have helped a couple other people make playable sets, and I still have a lovely set of about 1200 chips!! Not to worry! ;)

Don't worry DJ! This set has not died!! I have helped a couple other people make playable sets, and I still have a lovely set of about 1200 chips!! Not to worry! ;)

You still have 1200 of these?? Holy crap! Good for you.

If you elect to sell your personal set. I will take the whole thing. Just let me know if that ever happens. A little late to the dance here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom