SOLD Emerald Bay Green 25c (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxB

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Looking for a barrel of WPS hot pink 500's to trade for my barrel of Green 25c however would sell these if there's no trade to be had ($30 shipped USA only in padded envelope)

I do have an additional 7 Emerald Bay green 25c chips to be relabeled as Table 3, so if you have another Emerald Bay color to trade, I'd do that (ideally white secondary $100 (non moon), or the green secondary $25 (non moon), or the yellow secondary $20 (non moon) or even the red $5 with yellow spots)

Brand new never used these were to be relabeled as rebuy chips for my super high roller set (T25k to T500k chips) however I decided to get more of the white with light blue $1 Emerald Bay to use instead. I didn't want to use the $1 white as rebuy for the high roller because I had the white moon $100 Emerald Bay to be relabeled as T100k chips but didn't want to use the green 25c as rebuy for the regular tourney set because of the green T25s. Decided to trade those $100 white moons for Emerald Bay $5 yellow chips to make into T500k and use the Emerald Bay $20 purple chips as T100k which were originally going to be relabeled as T500k
Everyone following my logic? :)

green25c.PNG for this WPS500.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom