Emerald Bay Club - Matsui cash set GROUP BUY -- SAMPLES ONLY - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good. Thank you!

Pricing is in and is as follows:

Sample sets will be $23.50 per set, plus $8 for SFRB shipping and materials in the US.
  • 1 sample set would be 23.50 + 8 = $31.50
  • 2 sample sets would be 23.50 + 23.50 + 8 = $55.00
I will send a PM to all US sample set only buyers to collect payments.

For those who have ordered in the main GB, cost of samples will be added to your order cost and collected by @liftapint

For non-US buyers, please hold on. Rest assured, your samples will be ordered. Given the uncertainty with shipping costs, we'll let you know how/when to pay.

NameNumber of Sample SetsPayment Status
Psypher10002Paid
Steamtrain2Paid
Phish1322Paid
BoyWonder1Paid
Forty41Paid
krafticus1Paid
JoeBGo1Paid
72o1Paid
BGinGA1Paid
Chris Manzoni1Paid
waddadonk1Paid
GK Willie1Paid
Lucks7Shadow1Paid
DJ_Fett1Paid
MrCatPants1Paid
Mental Nomad1Paid
extreme5171Paid
EGLIDE731Paid
LabMonkey1Paid
SixSpeedFury1Paid
Venturalvn1Paid
ceramicmike1Paid
Jockkin7771Paid
navels1Paid
dr-octopus1Paid

Last edited:
Mel will be sending out invoices for the main buy today. We only have three one more samples payments pending - if you can get to these in by the end of Saturday, I can send the payment over so that we don't cause any delays. Thanks!

PS, if you've sent payment and I've screwed up, please feel free to give me a kick!

Last edited:
I've sent payment for the samples and covered the missing payment.

@Mental Nomad you have until end of the day Monday to pay for yours otherwise I'll offer the last set to @RainmanTrail since he was the first to ask. If he doesn't want it then @FDLmold is next in line.

Last edited:
I've sent payment for the samples and covered the missing payment.

@Mental Nomad you have until end of the day Monday to pay for yours otherwise I'll offer the last set to @RainmanTrail since he was the first to ask. If he doesn't want it then @FDLmold is next in line.

Coincidentally paid about a minute before you posted this note... but honestly, this feels a bit harsh.

The first time I heard anything about payment was Thursday afternoon, while driving out on a 3-day trip. Today's my first day back, just 72 hours after the notice with the payment info, I make payment and come over here to mention I've paid... and my sample is already on a countdown to go to someone else?!?

Harsh.

Harsh? Seems actually pretty chill to cover your payment for you to keep the buy moving.

Yeah, right from the start, this was advertised as a fast turn-around order, due to some logistic deadlines. Original due date for funds was actually last Friday!

I'm busy boxing up sample sets. If you ordered a set of EBC, then your samples shipped with your set. If you didn't order a set but ordered a sample set, please PM me with your shipping address.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom