Emerald Bay Club - Matsui cash set GROUP BUY #2? Interest thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any interest in having a 5¢ denomination? I think this has been discussed before but not sure if it was resolved? If it’s not an option due to extra art fees or not enough interest, not a big deal, but I just wanted to ask.

I think this has been discussed before but not sure if it was resolved? Is there any interest in having a 5¢ denomination? If it’s not an option due to extra art fees or not enough interest, not a big deal, but I just wanted to ask.

It would require a new artwork fee of $250 ( we got a discount on the artwork fees last time). I suspect that there is insufficient interest, but I'll certainly order one if enough people want one.

I like the green $25 in the first post. However I would need 3-400 of them for my set and would then have 300 from the original order. I have my doubts about a market for those chips.

I like the green $25 in the first post. However I would need 3-400 of them for my set and would then have 300 from the original order. I have my doubts about a market for those chips.

I know one @ovo who would probably buy some of them :)

I personally would like to see the secondaries get made, especially the yellow $20. I think they would look really great!

I would be in for a rack of green secondaries (either one) and rack of black secondaries if we change the mold on the green but all these at the expense of the purple 20 which I then wouldn’t need.

As to the 5c chip, it’s some thing I would be interested in, a rack at the most, but we’d need a lots of chips ordered (I think over 800) to spread the art fees before it becomes cheaper than just getting one of the current designs and labels from Gear.

I know one @ovo who would probably buy some of them :)

I personally would like to see the secondaries get made, especially the yellow $20. I think they would look really great!

If I ordered 400 green $25 secondaries that would almost meet the minimum already

If our order gets to at least 5000 chips, I'm going to go to bat for us, for the minimum per chip to be reduced to 400.

i'd take

green $0.25 x 100
blue $1.00 x 120
orange $5.00 x 300
yellow $20.00 x 60
white $100 x 20

if possible

Are the yellow 1's not happening for a reason, or is there just a lack of demand?

Here my “wish“ list:

70 1$ blue

50 5$ yellow

50 25$ purple

30 100$ black

Would have to re-shuffle or skip if that would not work.

Someone suggested that to me the other day when I was looking for some fracs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom