• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Elton John Fans (1 Viewer)

When I was 13 I asked my dad to get us Elton John tickets. He came home that night and said no one has ever heard of anybody named John Elton, son.

I'm a big Elton John fan. What's in this swag bag?
IMG_7398.jpeg

IMG_7396.jpeg
IMG_7397.jpeg

I was fortunate enough to take my late wife to see Elton and Billy Joel. I prefer AC/DC, Judas Priest, and Metalica but I took her nonetheless. I also took my sister-in-law with us. When we got there, a couple of friends of mine were in town to see the concert, one of whom was a friend of Elton's road manager. My friend just recently passed away and was the road manager for Toby Keith so he had the hookup. He and my other friend ended up coming to sit in our box while they gave my wife and sister-in-law their tickets. To their surprise, the tickets were front-row and center-stage tickets. What a smile that brought to my wife's face! My friends and I had a great time drinking while my wife got to see the show up close and personal. What a memory

God rest your souls Annette and Kirby!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom