Wanted Elephant and Crown Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the many sets I wish I'd never sold - and further wish I'd added onto as I intended to when I bought them - was the 4 Kings set designed by @Bigkyle.

Sold them to @MrWitti. Do you still have these, Roger? Hope they've seen some table time! And if they haven't, I wonder what it would take for OP to pry them out of your hands :)

Uoh5K.jpg

UvwJT.jpg

vEmXv.jpg

Me too- if you ever come across more $1s or blanks than you need with simple spots I'd be in for a split. Haven't seen any in quantity for a long time.

I am guessing you are looking for custom sets? What prices are you willing to pay and how many chips are you looking for?

I actually will consider any set and numbers. Thanks for the response! Will wait for your response! Jerry

I still live in the faint hope that the owner of the mold will allow it's use again. I have a set I want to do that I just can't put on any other mold.

Last edited:
I'm lucky enough to play in the league that Squiggley(CT) runs. He got the tourny chips on this mold and he has the awesome 3 Queens Cardroom as a cash set!

I still live in the faint hope that the owner of the mold will allow it's use again. I have a set I want to do that I just can't put on any other mold.

Agreed. Seriously, who do I have to sleep with to get the E&C mold back in use at CPC?

The story seems to be that the previous owners of ASM (Vegas) got the Marion Co( Mold Owner) pissed off due to something about holding out on returning the mold to the owner, & that has left him wary / bad-taste-in-mouth when asked to again allow ASM to use the mold ... At least that's what I think I recall from older threads...
Hopefully @David Spragg will get to use it again.
Since I got the "Drink Chip" chip below, back in the early '80s @ the actual club ( "New Wave" Night), I also now would like to get some sort of set on that mold as well ...

0415082143.jpg

0415082143a.jpg

Last edited:
The story seems to be that the previous owners of ASM (Vegas) got the Marion Co( Mold Owner) pissed off due to something about holding out on returning the mold to the owner, & that has left him wary / bad-taste-in-mouth when asked to again allow ASM to use the mold ... At least that's what I think I recall from older threads...
Hopefully @David Spragg will get to use it again.
Since I got the "Drink Chip" chip below, back in the early '80s @ the actual club ( "New Wave" Night), I also now would like to get some sort of set on that mold as well ...

I think thats accurate. I believe during the DR Ott years, they did some serious damage to the mold, and then tried to sell it. I tried to contact Marion a few times to convince them to allow another run, but never got a response. Would love to see it come back.

PS- Who was going to 54 in the eighties????

I think thats accurate. I believe during the DR Ott years, they did some serious damage to the mold, and then tried to sell it. I tried to contact Marion a few times to convince them to allow another run, but never got a response. Would love to see it come back.

PS- Who was going to 54 in the eighties????
In the early 80's they briefly tried some Punk/New Wave nights, thats when I went a couple times ... but the club of course had it's popular heydays in the mid-70's..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom