• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Ebay ceramic chips (from nasty Inkster, MI strip club) brand new 1,000 for $160 BIN (1 Viewer)

mike32

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Now that is a title that'll get your interest. BIN of $160 for 1000 decent looking ceramic chips. For a short time they held charity poker at the wonderful "Flight Club" strip bar located in Inkster, MI. I think it was a really bad idea that hardly got off the ground. The boobs that were in charge did not realize how much trouble alcohol, naked chicks and gambling would bring to this fine establishment. The management really muffed it. If I didn't swear off chips for 2019 I might buy these. The world famous "Bogart's" strip bar is right across the street and is even worse (so I hear).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-100...844098?hash=item56c2d3be02:g:eA0AAOSwxDhbVRU5

Triva - Back in the 60's this was a regular bar called the Skylark and it was where my dad wrote my mom's phone number on his matchbook, which eventually led to me!

fc.jpg

It’s called the Flight Club because it is close to Detroit Metro Airport, and it barely got off the ground. The 3rd nugget of amazing comedy!
Your text was the best piece of comedy gold and even that flew right over my head.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom