Cancelled Dunes original china clay from chiproom (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
x190, used for board games, used 5-10 times, still in fabulous condition.
Breakdown as pictured. 50/50/30/40/20
$89 + shipping anywhere
Includes extra 10 samples of the NEW china clay Dunes chips for comparison.
I can include case for $9 more, shipping probably won't increase too much.
Dibs by thread post, then send a P.M., or wait for me to send you a P.M.

WIN_20180430_23_58_02_Pro.jpg

WIN_20180430_23_59_19_Pro.jpg

5's look like the new version
100s do as well. There are some denominations that did not change appearance between versions, though the edges are a dead giveaway which version is which. Second edition are more rounded, though you can't tell from my pictures.

although it's hard to tell from your pics, the 5's are distinctly different, old version has blue egde, new version has grey edge

Can you spot the newer version $100 and $5 hiding in the stacks of older versions? Kind of like a Where's Waldo.
WIN_20180502_22_52_33_Pro.jpg

The newest version also dropped the word “Commemorative” from the label.
Was it the plastic Dunes chips that did that or the china clays? Or both? I get confused with the Dunes chips there are so many. I suppose in my pic you can see Commemorative at the top of the label on my originals, then the word is missing from the new samples.

Was it the plastic Dunes chips that did that or the china clays? Or both? I get confused with the Dunes chips there are so many. I suppose in my pic you can see Commemorative at the top of the label on my originals, then the word is missing from the new samples.
The newest China clays.

The plastic ones have the word and faux shaped inlay stickers.

Yes, I can, 5 is easy, hundred is harder to spot in this pic, but when I hold the chips in my hand, the old hundred is much better in person, brighter
I have ulterior motives, but the old version chips ARE brighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom