SOLD Dunes Hi Denom Tourney Set - 20 players x 25K stacks with color (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slisk250

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
For sale is my prized Dunes Tourney set that I have never put into play. 25s and 100s are uncirculated. I presume everything else had some play but they are in really nice condition. The sale only happens if every chip is taken, will work with buyers to make it happen.

The 5s, Great Divide Bounties, single 500 bac and the 25K chip are not included in the sale.

No dibs of any kind, I reserve the right to select the buyers based on the quantities they are interested in. Payment must be either PP friend & family or cash in person. No exceptions. Buyers pay shipping.
Pricing is listed. If there is one buyer for the entire set I'll pay shipping.

Please contact me via PM if we have some split participants

Trades - I will accept 39mm Dunes $5s in uncirculated condition or full racks of Four Queens quarter pie $1s.

Note that I cannot get to the chips until mid August, I'm returning to the States for good expecting to arrive in Denver around August 1. It will take me a couple weeks to get to AZ where the chips are.

Edit - There is also a personal delivery option for the entire set if the buyer is in AZ, CA, UT, CO, NV, or NM
Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 1.32.02 PM.png

Breakdown
240 - 25s
240 - 100s
200 - 500s - 39mm shaped inlays not Bac chips
100 - 1K 43mm Baccarat chips
80 - 5K 43mm Baccarat chips

Pricing is the same for barrels or racks, no odd quantities please
25s - 80 per barrel
100s - 100 per barrel
500s - 360 per arrel
1K - 400 per barrel
5K - 440 per barrel

Last edited:
Grail set indeed! These sets don’t pop up on the reg.
If you’re in the market, pounce!

Very informative ad and the chips are absolute stunners!

GLWS :cool

$11k in chips and NOT throwing in the $250 25k single lol

The guy doesn't have access to his chips. I'm sure if he had a picture that didn't include those chips he would have used it. Maybe he wants the single, maybe he already sold it. Maybe it is a picture from another source and HE doesn't own the chip himself.

Anyways what business is it of yours to comment on what he is or is not selling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom