Found Dunes China Clay Tourney Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RtBold

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Am looking for a 500 chip tournament set of China Clay Dunes.

Best case something with this type of setup:
125 x T25
125 x T100
75 x T500
125 x T1000
50 x T5000

But open to other setups as long as tournament oriented.

If you have a gently used tourney set of 500 Dunes that needs a new home, let me know.

Are you dead set on Dunes? I have 2 tournament sets of Desert Palms CCs I was about to post for sale. Both as tournament sets, first one starts with the T1($1) and is configured for 8 players, half of a One Drop starting stack. The second is a T5($5) starting chip for stacks of 10/10/7/x. Let me know if you’re interested.

Unfortunately, I am set on the Dunes. Am digging the retro look of those chips. But thanks for the reply.

dunes cc set.jpg dunes cc racks.jpg dunes cc 1.jpg

I think Dunes CC are the best looking CC set available. Of course its subjective but I am right....:)

Am looking for a 500 chip tournament set of China Clay Dunes.

Best case something with this type of setup:
125 x T25
125 x T100
75 x T500
125 x T1000
50 x T5000

But open to other setups as long as tournament oriented.

If you have a gently used tourney set of 500 Dunes that needs a new home, let me know.

Just some things to consider:

Does it bother you to not have full racks? I thought I would be cool with partial racks but it actually is really satisfying to have full racks.

1$ Blue and 5$ Reds are nice chips...maybe worth finding an excuse to include them in your set.

- Yellow $1,000 chip is the absolute nuts.

Though awesome to look at, full racks are not a necessity. (Now that's a phrase...)

I'm just shooting for a set up that provides for a good tourney

Sadly, now they are missing the $100 and the $1000 chips. This is harder than it should be.

Keep in mind when asking to buy used CC Dunes sets that the new style chips from Apache are NOT identical to the original old-style Dunes CC sold by TCR.

You may end up with something that's not exactly what you think it will be.

edit: clarified the difference - the two sets of chips are NOT identical

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom