SOLD Dunes China Clay Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogzilla

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My wife has misguidedly implemented a cap on chip SETS so as the CPC cash set gets here it’s time to let the dunes China clays go. These are used but in mostly good condition and were painstakingly oiled when bought. Most of the denominations are in stock at Apache in case you want to add more.

Set breakdown
201x 25¢
201x $1
299x $5
101x $20
1x $100
803 chips total
Dealer Button INCLUDED
Racks not included

$320 shipped to CONUS

Buyer will also receive a small surprise gift
1663F403-59C8-45CB-B081-EECF6D3C627B.jpeg

For a regular game that plays alot at lower limits, this is COOL. I have some CC and they arent bad
The dunes mold is nice, these would be cool to just have a real nice looking fantasy playable AFFORDABLE
set, I like it :)

My wife has misguidedly implemented a cap on chip SETS so as the CPC cash set gets here it’s time to let the dunes China clays go.
Yet another official subjective decision based upon feelings instead of facts.
What is happening to this country? Are there ANY adults in the room?

Yet another official subjective decision based upon feelings instead of facts.
What is happening to this country? Are there ANY adults in the room?
Lol I went with it as the replacement set is larger. It’s out for delivery and she’ll realize her mistake any minute now.

I can also add-on at will.

Will you ship to Toronto, Canada? @Frogzilla
Sure, if you tolerate this story and agree to not throw popcorn at any Americans for the rest of your life.

I have visited Toronto once, it was a work trip in early October 2015. You might remember 2015, your beloved blue jays had broken quite the playoff drought. And their draw the first round was none other than my beloved Texas Rangers. I’ve been a fan since birth, they were Dead Ass Last in the pitiful AL West countless times in my childhood, so uh yea. I’m gonna try and make a game. I do end up going to Game 1, and I shit you not I see only one other set of rangers fan in the entire stadium. I’m outnumbered 50000-3. The game was LIT...this was a 22 year playoff drought. They handed out these nice huge foam letter J. My row said “nope, not you” so you’ll have to take my word for it. DeLino Deshields mashed a dinger fairly closed to my seats in the 5th...I cannot help but cheer. My poor row mates and I were treated to some popcorn for the next hour. I got the most popcorn for sure, but I got WAY less than half the popcorn. It had to have been >80% friendly fire. I miss sports

Sure, if you tolerate this story and agree to not throw popcorn at any Americans for the rest of your life.

I have visited Toronto once, it was a work trip in early October 2015. You might remember 2015, your beloved blue jays had broken quite the playoff drought. And their draw the first round was none other than my beloved Texas Rangers. I’ve been a fan since birth, they were Dead Ass Last in the pitiful AL West countless times in my childhood, so uh yea. I’m gonna try and make a game. I do end up going to Game 1, and I shit you not I see only one other set of rangers fan in the entire stadium. I’m outnumbered 50000-3. The game was LIT...this was a 22 year playoff drought. They handed out these nice huge foam letter J. My row said “nope, not you” so you’ll have to take my word for it. DeLino Deshields mashed a dinger fairly closed to my seats in the 5th...I cannot help but cheer. My poor row mates and I were treated to some popcorn for the next hour. I got the most popcorn for sure, but I got WAY less than half the popcorn. It had to have been >80% friendly fire. I miss sports

Yes we know allllll about droughts here in Toronto.

Thank god for the Raps, TFC, and Argos!

Are you able to budge at all on the price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom