Found Dunes Baccarat $25k Chip (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, to clarify, I am looking to complete a whole set. If you have any singles you are looking to part ways with, that will work too!

I have 2 & I paid $125-$150. I'm looking for 18 more for my Dunes set :bigbucks: . Lifetime goals....

Call Chris at spinettis. He can put you down on his secret santa list. When they get one, i think they sell it sell for $300. Expensive, but if you need only 1, it's an option.

Thanks, and I am on the list already. Well I expressed interest in it so I’ll make sure to be more explicit.

I have 2 & I paid $125-$150. I'm looking for 18 more for my Dunes set :bigbucks: . Lifetime goals....

Call Chris at spinettis. He can put you down on his secret santa list. When they get one, i think they sell it sell for $300. Expensive, but if you need only 1, it's an option.
The last one of these in a Chip Chat auction sold for $280. $100-150 is kinda a steal for one of these right now.

I have to say since there is more competition amongst us, the price for one of these would be higher than when I used to snake them off eBay, before any of you had any real dreams. Now you shatter mine.

I have to say since there is more competition amongst us, the price for one of these would be higher than when I used to snake them off eBay, before any of you had any real dreams. Now you shatter mine.

Shhhhh, there is no interest for these. I don’t know what you are talking about. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom