For Sale Downsizing: Paulson, ASM, BCC (10,000+ chips available) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your time, I was interested in the cleopatras. But there is no rush I put some money out on some other things so take your time. I know you said that you were considering starting separate threads which sounds good.

I second the idea of a GV sample set.... Also, I may be interested in HS sample set if it becomes available...

I saw you were delayed in responses. Totally understandable. I am waiting on response on any Green T Molds that are available. No rush and look forward to your response. Thanks

Im out for the Claim Stake $5s

Interest waned.

@Split
Are you still planning on downsizing?
If so, could you post the t-mold colors and quantities that you have?

Downsizing is still on, but significantly delayed. Bet case, I'll be able to ship some chips by the end of October, but I'm not counting on best case. Life has had a funny way of intervening on this one. Almost like it doesn't want me to sell the chips... But seriously, this will happen. If I had a crystal ball, I wouldn't have posted this thread when I did. Of course, if I had a crystal ball, I would have known to load up on custom TRKs when they were in business.

Still in for the Aztars, Claim Stakes, and I don't actually remember what else :D

edit: oh right Fitz and Empress..

Interested in Either all or a large portion of the Club Cleopatra's... Thanks
My wife is from Trinidad and Tobago :cool:(y) :thumbsup: Thought it would be a nice tribute to her;)!

Last edited:
If this actually gets new life, I'm very interested in the GV Roulettes. Also would like to hear what (quants & colors) Starbursts and T-Molds are available.

Last edited:
I am also still interested in the club cleopatras from many posts back.

Yes... I did see that and know I'm at least 2nd or 3rd in line. Sometimes when a thread goes for to long people tend to go in other directions & I Just wanted to be in line if others don't take all of the chips. He also expressed giving favor to those wanting to purchase entire lots which I'm prepared to do to get a share of these. I'm also willing to work with others if they were 1st in line and want to try and do a whole purchase split. Open to discussion any time pm me if interested parties want to discuss split if sale ever happens. (y) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Oh no problem I just wanted to renew my interest as well since it had been so long, originally I think the seller was going to open a separate thread but I hadn't heard anything else since that.

Keep in mind seller hasn't been back to this site since Oct 23. Might send PMs to him or her. Maybe it'll ping their email

Oh no problem I just wanted to renew my interest as well since it had been so long, originally I think the seller was going to open a separate thread but I hadn't heard anything else since that.

I just didn't want you to think I was trying to highjack these from anybody... have you pm'ed seller... maybe they have changed their mind about selling...?

I just didn't want you to think I was trying to highjack these from anybody... have you pm'ed seller... maybe they have changed their mind about selling...?

Put me in line for a small portion of these (5’s, 25’s, 100’s, 500’s) if there is some type of split. I have some larger denoms that I would be willing to trade if someone gets these and needs some higher denoms.

Oh wait, I thought I wanted all the Cleopatras... ;) just/kidding/sorta,

I will be whatever back of the line number backup for some cleo's (I'm only wanting 1-2 racks of $1's & 1-2 racks of $5's & a barrel of $100's) & maybe more depending on if there are actually as many there to sell.

Would be interested in the Grand Victoria samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom