For Sale Downsizing: Paulson, ASM, BCC (10,000+ chips available) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't hold my breath:

Untitled.png

For those subbed to this thread, I just wanted to confirm that I'm still alive. I cannot commit to any sale timeframe, nor have I caught up on PMs. Somewhere around a 0% chance of resuming this spring, approaching 1% this summer, but who knows, maybe a realistic shot this fall? Whenever it does happen, you can be sure it will happen in PCF's classifieds.

For those subbed to this thread, I just wanted to confirm that I'm still alive. I cannot commit to any sale timeframe, nor have I caught up on PMs. Somewhere around a 0% chance of resuming this spring, approaching 1% this summer, but who knows, maybe a realistic shot this fall? Whenever it does happen, you can be sure it will happen in PCF's classifieds.
Hope everything’s ok!

Empress $5s and Starbursts; love to see what you got available for colours and what your asking for the rack of Empress.

Leaning over the edge; make me jump.

I'll second that on the Fitz fracs, depending on what the first dibs called and what you have left.

Still looking for Cleopatras (a rack of $1's, a rack of $5's and as many $500's as I can get).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom