Does anyone know where Faded Spade cards are made? (1 Viewer)

Jake14mw

Flush
Reaction score
The title pretty much sums it up, I'm interested to know where they are made. Does anyone know?

No fooking clue. I've yet to find anything else out there that even is close to being similar.

The founder is from the U.S. I believe, but there is no mention on their website or anywhere about where they are made. That makes me think China. I hope not.

Are any of the major brands made in China? I think the only ones I have that I know are made in China are Slowplays.

I sent them a question on their website. I wonder if they will reply?
I belive they won't. This kind of info goes under category of business sensitive, the fact that they do not disclose factory makes me think Asia, most likely China, although there are at least few capable producers in USA.
Never had any but if they were produced in USA, they would stated that fact on the packaging.

I belive they won't. This kind of info goes under category of business sensitive, the fact that they do not disclose factory makes me think Asia, most likely China, although there are at least few capable producers in USA.
Never had any but if they were produced in USA, they would stated that fact on the packaging.
I completely agree. We'll see.

Surely USA would be printed somewhere if they did and not just the website. My Kems say it right on the Ace of Spades. It would be great, but totally unexpected, if they did respond.

Their playing cards have been universally panned, not only be members here, but in consumer reviews on sites like Amazon. The CEO and founder, Tom Wheaton, appears to have made the right connections and knows how to promote his product online.

I wouldn't spend money on their product.

"Universally panned"???? Have you been paying attention at all??? I've seen plenty of reviews on here that like 'em.

v1 maybe... but v2?... Not by a mile.

Personally, I like the unique face card design. & the font used is one of my all time favorites. I'm just not a fan of the texture or stiffness.

Last edited:
I like almost everything about them except the stiffness. The Medium Font size is perfect.

Reactions: Dix
I like face cards on them. I also like classic design but some producers just lack any effort to make them look nice (like Copag and Gemaco).
I remember being a kid and playing cards with my friends. We had deck of Piatnik and every kid wanted to be dealt QofH cause she was properly chesty and blond. So looks do matter.

Attachments

• 4queensPRL.png
    4queensPRL.png
    128.8 KB · Views: 99
these are my favorite i have 4 decks of them v2 of course. I hope they dont stop making them there is no other cards like them

"Universally panned"???? Have you been paying attention at all??? I've seen plenty of reviews on here that like 'em.

v1 maybe... but v2?... Not by a mile.

Personally, I like the unique face card design. & the font used is one of my all time favorites. I'm just not a fan of the texture or stiffness.
Totally agree. Big fan of the font.

Well, never received any answer. Not surprising. Just tried to submit another question via their website, but received an error.

No response to my second inquiry either. Has anyone ever gotten a response from them after submitting any question on their website?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom