Do You Want To Be Happy Or Mad Today?

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
Okay, I chose 'happy' first because it's 8:20 in the morning. I don't wanna be upset. I was delightfully happy with this choice.

But, I had to see what the other link was. It did indeed make me frown. Why? Why the hell would you kick a cat? What a prick.

grandgnu

A new beginning
Reaction score
The same applies to all the assholes laughing after he does it. I'd love to see them all get hit by a car and go flying in the air so we could laugh at them afterwards. What pisses me off even more is that the judge reduced the penalty/severity of this crime because they couldn't prove damages on the cat.

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
The same applies to all the assholes laughing after he does it. I'd love to see them all get hit by a car and go flying in the air so we could laugh at them afterwards. What pisses me off even more is that the judge reduced the penalty/severity of this crime because they couldn't prove damages on the cat.

Exactly. I think the people laughing pissed me off just as much or more. If the cat could simply say, "hey man, that hurt" then this would be entirely different.

THE GUY KICKED A CAT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I won't watch the mad one.

As for the happy one, I was really hoping she would hop into the car and start drifting - that would be epic! It would also be me in 30 years.

abby99

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the cat could simply say, "hey man, that hurt" then this would be entirely different.

THE GUY KICKED A CAT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

Didn't/won't watch it, but the cat's response was probably something like "F*cking meow!"

(credit to George Carlin)

Reaction score
I am not a cat person but, kicking one is not cool. Penalty should have been worse then what it was. The cat was hurt. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would understand that. Full kick from a person cat is hurt. As punishment have a soccer goalie or field goal kicker line up and have him on all fours and let them kick him in the ribs. See if he isn't hurt. Bet he would be.

Top Bottom