SOLD Discovery cruises cash set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of god, would one of you newbies looking for an AWESOME set at a great price please buy these ASAP so I don't end up with a 15th cash set?!? It is taking everything in my power to not buy these just for the hell of it.

Free bump!
I'm trying my very best, if my Sundance cash set sells anytime soon, this set is gone.

Seriously… I’m not fluffing the sale thread, just expressing astonishment that when a fully playable cash set hits the market at $1.67 per chip, the buyers who complain about chip price inflation are nowhere to be found.
Talking is free. Thats the difference

For the love of god, would one of you newbies looking for an AWESOME set at a great price please buy these ASAP so I don't end up with a 15th cash set?!? It is taking everything in my power to not buy these just for the hell of it.

Free bump!
Gonna do my taxes this weekend, see where this is at. Unfortunately my furnace died two weeks ago, and my daughter's full goalie set arrived today, otherwise I'd be hammering refresh on the Shipping details ... timing and this place.

And the Frac answer for me is THC solid Pinks ... of course I sold 3 racks of those last year lol

To be fair…this is usually the worst time to sell chips. The season after Christmas is always slow for chip sales. Everyone’s still paying Christmas and vacations off. People have to wait to see what taxes they owe, and so people are more cautious about spending. It’s also the best time to buy since prices are lower. I took a loss at the sets I sold recently but it was to acquire some things I normally don’t see for sale

The best time to sell is beginning of summer. People start planing their summer games and leagues and people got tax refunds.

But this set is a great buy, and if I was buying anything except vineyards i would have snapped these.

Yeah the season must be it, I have 7 people saying they want it over pm but seeing where they can make it work. I figured tax time and over a month from christmas would be enough time to recoup.

I'll be honest, if I could visualize the perfect frac for these, they would already be gone. I am intentionally not looking and not comparing visuals because I really don't need another set!
This is exactly what i was envisioning. Too bad that's another $350-500 addon.
Or go to $1/$2 game?

I am contemplating too but I don't like re-labels and I don't want another "set"...

Selling as i am no longer hosting games.

Discovery Cruises cash set.
Looking to sell all together.

Set comes with 2 perfect racks of Paris $1 that have been relabeled. Looks as if they've never been played with.

3 full racks of $5s

1 Full rack of $25s

59 $100s

1 $500 chip in great shape.

216 50c gear labels ready to be put on your frac of choice.

Will include 4 Discovery Cruises dealer buttons, 5 chips racks, Free shipping to lower 48. Buyer pays shipping outside of that. Thanks for looking.

$1300 takes all. Paypal, cashapp, and venmo for payment.
Why relabeled Paris' for the $1s? Were the original $1s rare?

U mentioned 1 full rack but the pictures u posted show 99 so is it 99 or 100 $25
It's 100. I had it out for an individual photo at the time. The photos I posted in the thread on height comparison show all 100.

can you post close up photos of the edges of the $5s and $25s...im trying to talk myself out of it
The $1s being perfect. That's how the rest look.

Attachments

• 20240213_185617.jpg
    20240213_185617.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom